content removal

Moderator: admin

content removal

Postby hxcpain on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 am

Is there anyway to apply to become a site admin? I feel the amount of time that it takes for the content I report to be taken down is considerably long.

Also, is there a way to report profiles or should the contact us page be used for that? There are profiles whose favorites are overwhelmingly underage/banned content.

If I just went down the rabbit hole and reported every image would everything be seen In a timely matter?

Thanks for your time!
hxcpain

Re: content removal

Postby ILK99 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:06 am

no one cares I think.
ILK99

Postby rogermaris9 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:58 pm

While we're at it, there is a member that posts nothing but real people in the cartoon or hentai threads. Is he just stupid or what ? He'd be banned along with his uploads if I could do it.
rogermaris9

Postby longhairfish on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:57 am

Currently we do not need any site admins.

And yes, some stuff will be missed. With millions of pictures, millions of users and millions of private messages, comments on pictures and things like that - some will be missed.

All content that seems like it doesn't belong on imagefap can be reported. You can send a message to the Admin account. You can report any picture or gallery at the bottom of the page. Or you can email support@imagefap.com
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Site Stuff