i got a new girlfriend

Moderator: admin

Re: i got a new girlfriend

Postby ASTAROTH 5 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 am

firefly3323 wrote:
Irregular.Fox wrote:Well I for one wish both firefly and lillian all the happiness in the world. It truly does my heart good to see love blossoming.

Cheers.

thank you so much!

although we haven't know each other very long i am going to ask lil (that is my pet name for her) to be my wife.

would you consider being being the best man Irregular.Fox?

Can I be the Photographer....?

I'm a professional photographer (if you read my profile).....can we keep this thread going we're getting some good laughs out of this....lol
Questions are not stupid just the people who ask them are.....LOL.....!
ASTAROTH 5

Postby evol_love on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:56 am

May I wish you and Lil all the very best for a happy life together. I hope before too long you'll be hearing the pitter-patter of little spammettes! :)
evol_love

Postby firefly3323 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:40 am

ASTAROTH 5 wrote:
firefly3323 wrote:
Irregular.Fox wrote:Well I for one wish both firefly and lillian all the happiness in the world. It truly does my heart good to see love blossoming.

Cheers.

thank you so much!

although we haven't know each other very long i am going to ask lil (that is my pet name for her) to be my wife.

would you consider being being the best man Irregular.Fox?

Can I be the Photographer....?

I'm a professional photographer (if you read my profile).....can we keep this thread going we're getting some good laughs out of this....lol

well, i told lil she could make all of the decisions about the sacred event but, since she is so caring of a woman, i am sure she will go with my wish.

you're hired!
firefly3323

Postby firefly3323 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 am

evol_love wrote:May I wish you and Lil all the very best for a happy life together. I hope before too long you'll be hearing the pitter-patter of little spammettes! :)

:o

thanks for the good laugh!
firefly3323

Previous

Return to Site Stuff