I love fucking my wife when she was full of cum!

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

I love fucking my wife when she was full of cum!

Postby forty4nine92000 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 am

I learned it because my wife was a slut, she liked to screw around, I knew it, but it finally confronted me one day when she came home from her job and I wanted sex, and she said no.
She never said no. So I basically got her to the bedroom and undressed her, she was totally wet, I mean cummy all in her crotch, at this point my cock was a ships mast I was so hard.
I fucked the shit out of that cum filled pussy and she loved it!
Later she told me she had been with him numerous times, and usually he just wanted a blow job.
Did you swallow?
He tasted nice. She said.
forty4nine92000

Re: I love fucking my wife when she was full of cum!

Postby mommyswhore on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Love sinking into a freshly fucked pussy that is full of cum - especially it is a couple of loads. Just so loose and slick - I love the fact that when one of my girlfriends used to do this to me, I used to have to work hard to get off...she was so fucked out I could hardly feel her...beautiful...
mommyswhore

Postby forty4nine92000 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:42 am

I got to watch I guy grunt cum into her pussy one time, I almost cummed watching it.
Then he sat down and watched me fuck her, it was very nice.
Yea, she just fucked you right in front of me, and I watched you cum, but now she is fucking me in front of you!
But the thing I wanted to say is the feel of that cum filled pussy, just nasty, doesn't take me long to cum!
forty4nine92000

Postby 935679 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Yeah me too. I like to slip into my wife immediately after the guy pulls out and shes still stretched and full of his cum. I love it when I half pull out and can see my cock slick with his cream. Doesnt take me more than a couple more thrusts to add my load to his.

Postby iluvboth2 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:57 pm

I agree with you guys. I watched gota.friend fuck my wife. as soon as he came.he thanked me and left my wife never got out of bed. His cum waz oozing out of her cunt when I slide my hard dick into her. After I shot my load. I ate her pussy.
iluvboth2

Postby perradeplaya on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:54 am

I'm a girl but I love getting fucked by dad or my boyfriend after I have been filled by another guy or guys and they love my cum filled pussy too.
perradeplaya

Location: Valle de Pedro Gonzalez, Isla de Margarita, Venezuela

Postby 22nd on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:16 am

I love this too. Fucking my girlfriends or wives after I've watched another guy creampie her is fantastic. Their cunt's are super slippery.

My own theory is that their cum has lined her pussy walls. If you've ever had a man cum in your mouth then you'll know that the taste and texture lasts a long time. I think cum is very sticky and when that lines the inside of her already wet pussy then you're in for an amazing treat.

Lots and lots of men do seem to cum very quickly when fucking a freshly filled cunt, myself included. I used to have a dilemma ... do I eat the creampie or fuck it? It's a great dilemma to have! :D
22nd

Postby my4x4ram2 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:23 pm

wow that brings back a great time we had when we had a fling with a buddy that I worked with and she was hot for him, it got started and went on for maybe two years , she loved having two men fucking her , always one on one , most of them I knew about , a few she told me he stopped over for coffee and talk , but I could always tell she had a big load of his cum inside, I never let her know I could tell , I would eat her and could taste both there juices still there, that was so good and she would cum so hard and super wet , oh the good old days
my4x4ram2

Postby loadmaster011 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:31 pm

As great as it is fucking my wife with a load or more in her cunt, the only thing hotter is her giving me all the details as I'm pumping her.
loadmaster011

Postby DSimms1975 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Nice I'd have fucked rough and hard. Make that pussy hurt. Dump a huge load in her.
DSimms1975

Next

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire