I love fucking my wife when she was full of cum!

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: I love fucking my wife when she was full of cum!

Postby Cowboy_Dave on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:49 pm

Always wanted to do that... I've long had a fantasy of watching my wife get the snot fucked out of her by another dude, maybe several... filling her cunt with cum, then I get to go afterwards.

Sadly, when we first tried swinging and I was almost going to get my fantasy, the dumb broad fell in love with the other guy and ran off with him. She was only supposed to fuck him, not break up the family. Let that be a warning. Be careful what you wish for...
Cowboy_Dave

Postby load692015 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:31 pm

22nd wrote:I love this too. Fucking my girlfriends or wives after I've watched another guy creampie her is fantastic. Their cunt's are super slippery.

My own theory is that their cum has lined her pussy walls. If you've ever had a man cum in your mouth then you'll know that the taste and texture lasts a long time. I think cum is very sticky and when that lines the inside of her already wet pussy then you're in for an amazing treat.

Lots and lots of men do seem to cum very quickly when fucking a freshly filled cunt, myself included. I used to have a dilemma ... do I eat the creampie or fuck it? It's a great dilemma to have! :D

I think I would eat that hot creamy cum and then fuck her
load692015

Postby abrazafarolas on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:04 pm

abrazafarolas

Postby rHurtz on Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:38 am

my wife loved me cumming a little in her pussy,,,then use a dildo on her while I licked her sloppy wet pussy,,She'd always ask if I cummed a little in her,,then it was dildo time,,
rHurtz

Postby tml20 on Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 am

I love the taste and feel of another man’s cum in her pussy
tml20

Postby Dirtydeedee489 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:35 pm

Oh baby! I love fucking her cum soaked pussy! I'm a little cum slut myself, but I love it! I will beg my mistress to let my guy who is fucking me to fuck her too I love watching him slide inside her and then watch when he pulls back just so his cum is oozing out of her and she tells me to shove my cock in before it runs out. It doesn't take me long to shoot my load in her as well. Then the best of all! She shoves her cum filled pussy down and makes me eat both his cum and the load I just emptied as well
Dirtydeedee489

Postby Legman432 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:48 am

I love filling her cunt full of cum an get her to facesit me after so l can clean her up, really turns me on
Legman432

Postby oldraleighguy2000 on Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:30 pm

Dirtydeedee489 wrote:Oh baby! I love fucking her cum soaked pussy! I'm a little cum slut myself, but I love it! I will beg my mistress to let my guy who is fucking me to fuck her too I love watching him slide inside her and then watch when he pulls back just so his cum is oozing out of her and she tells me to shove my cock in before it runs out. It doesn't take me long to shoot my load in her as well. Then the best of all! She shoves her cum filled pussy down and makes me eat both his cum and the load I just emptied as well

I would love for my wife to offer me a cum filled creampie-
oldraleighguy2000

Previous

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire