Craziest thing you've done!

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Craziest thing you've done!

Postby crazycheesy on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm

I always love threads like this. What is the craziest thing you've done in sex, craziest place you've had sex, or masturbated, or anything out of the usual! Anything goes ;) .
crazycheesy

Re: Craziest thing you've done!

Postby crazycheesy on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:05 am

Start off. My girlfriend jerked me off in my school stairway. That's pretty much the strangest place yet for me haha.
crazycheesy

Postby lovemonkey on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 pm

It's not that crazy, but my exgirlfriend worked in an old folks home, and on the night shift, she told me that one of the other nurses was this married guy that always flirted with her. I joked with her about shocking him by doing it back, and eventually i suggested that she should do something with him. She was reluctant at first (I think she thought I was testing her fidelity), but the more we discussed it, the more she got into the idea, so one night she went into work and started flirting back, texting me what she was saying to him, and before long, she texted me to say that he had kissed and groped her. I found it incredibly hot, and said she should go further, and before long, she had sucked his cock too, and later, they fucked. When she got home, she told me all about it, and we had the most incredible sex. This continued for about 3 months until the guy got another job and moved away, but we did the same thing with other men, over the rest of our relationship. So, not that crazy, but a lot of fun, and very hot! :)
lovemonkey

Postby White_Slave on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:48 pm

I told my wife several times, I´d like to be humiliated by her, but she never was into it. But once we were pretty drunk, we were about to have sex, she told me to lie on my belly - i thought she wanted to make me a massage cause she took a bottle of body oil, but first she handcuffed me (we never done that before) - I knew it will be rough - then she took a dildo from the drawer (strap on - also never used) and start putting it up my ass (i was clean and ready). I liked it but it hurt so I told her to stop, but she started to say dirty talk like "shut your mouth bitch" etc. She fucked me for about 15 minutes and then asked "is your dick already hard? I need one to cum". She rolled me on my back and start riding me. I was so horny, I cum inside her within few minutes. She said "that´s what you got, bitch? Don´t even think you´re done". She stood up and sat on my face and start riding me. He told me to fuck her with my tongue, while she was masturbating. I had our juices all over my face, I almost chocked but after few seconds I was so horny that my cock was rock-hard again, but my wife was in a trans and rided on my face like crazy, and shortly after I could fell she is cumming. When she was done, she sat on my face for next few minutes and told "lick it bitch, I know you like it" - well, when I was done, I didn´t like my cum, but what could I do:)
She uncuffed me and we fell to sleep.
It happened once (last year) and I am not sure if we will do it again - just because I hate the smell of sperm (maybe if I will only eat pineaplles or smt - would be different) - but overall I loved it. Everytime I think about it, I am going bigger.
Plus - when our friends ask us, if we do anal sex, we always say "yes" - although She was banging me:)
White_Slave

Postby rougefemale on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:00 pm

did i enter the wrong thread?

no, it says the craziest thing you've done...hmm.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby longhairfish on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Got married. There - top that!
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby lovemonkey on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

longhairfish wrote:Got married. There - top that!

Hahahahaha!!! You win, m'man!! :lol:
lovemonkey

Postby rougefemale on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 am

conformist!

:P
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby moss on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 pm

he's not a conformist until he gets a divorce
ImageImage
moss

Postby firefly3323 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:42 am

so you're saying i am a conformist? :cry:
firefly3323

Next