incest, cosplay, family impregnation

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

incest, cosplay, family impregnation

Postby CummShooting on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 am

true real feelings about the topic, you fantasys about it, your true stories of experiences, you deepest darkest secrets about it
CummShooting

Re: incest, cosplay, family impregnation

Postby CummShooting on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 am

ok,I'll go first....

I love girls that dress up and role play, thigh-highs skirts, cosplay.... any woman that loves dressing up and lookin hot, slutly, trampy is a score. women who dress like animie girls/characters video game characters and storybook charactersis very hot. I'd love to have a family where cosplay and incest was everyday things. there would be nothing more sexy than putting my cock into a mouth,pussy or ass of my wife, daughter, or sister and shooting cum inside. I'd love to cum inside all my female family members and impregnate them. I see it as a form of love, to love a family member so much, that you'd have children with them. incest is about how close families are, and having children together is the closest you can get. its also very hot, and sexy to think " i just shot my cum deep inside my daughter" then later "thats my child my daughter is having, my daughter loves me that much." To raise children with all family members and then teach those family members the joys of sex and love and ect. its hot, I think all families should teach each other the joys of all forms of sex and sexuality. I think if families were let to have sex with whoever inside the family, the world would be a better happier place.
CummShooting

Postby tristis_amor on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 am

I regularly spied on my step daughter through the window as she would always get dressed in her room after a shower. She masturbated nearly every night and after awhile she started using objects like hairbrushes, deodorant cans etc. I would love it when her BF came over and he gave it to and he liked to slap her as he fucked her mouth, god that made me cum every time
tristis_amor

Postby shikaka_1875 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 pm

CummShooting wrote:ok,I'll go first....

I love girls that dress up and role play, thigh-highs skirts, cosplay.... any woman that loves dressing up and lookin hot, slutly, trampy is a score. women who dress like animie girls/characters video game characters and storybook charactersis very hot. I'd love to have a family where cosplay and incest was everyday things. there would be nothing more sexy than putting my cock into a mouth,pussy or ass of my wife, daughter, or sister and shooting cum inside. I'd love to cum inside all my female family members and impregnate them. I see it as a form of love, to love a family member so much, that you'd have children with them. incest is about how close families are, and having children together is the closest you can get. its also very hot, and sexy to think " i just shot my cum deep inside my daughter" then later "thats my child my daughter is having, my daughter loves me that much." To raise children with all family members and then teach those family members the joys of sex and love and ect. its hot, I think all families should teach each other the joys of all forms of sex and sexuality. I think if families were let to have sex with whoever inside the family, the world would be a better happier place.

I can understand where you are coming from, but, eventually if people got their sister/daughter/mother pregnant, and continued to do so, within a couple of generations you would have some kids with really bad mental health problems and disabilities, so not highly reccomended. I can understand as well the idea of dressing up as video game characters etc. as we all like to have our own little fantasies, I know I do, get the girl dressed up as Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter novels, has been a fantasy of mine, although that is perhaps fuelled by the hotness that is Emma Watson.
QM 'til I die

What is this?
shikaka_1875

Postby rougefemale on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 pm

she has grown into a beautiful woman.

i am not advocating incest but that defect thing concerning incest is a myth. otherwise several breeds of animals would die out. like wolves for one. a wolf pack is all related to each other and in more than one way to the others of the pack. your mother could be your sister too... as could your grandmother. and this has been going on since the first wolf pack.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby moss on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:22 am

hawaiians all practiced incest, until the missionaries came. its really not a problem unless you confining the lineage, which is what the europeans did, which is why they got so fucked up.

do you impregnation fantasies included changing a dozen diapers everyday and feeding everyone?
ImageImage
moss

Postby rougefemale on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:31 am

i think that was just a problem with certain noble families. since they "bred in"... the didnt "breed out" the genetic problems already inherent in their family.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby Silversleeves on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 am

rougefemale wrote:i think that was just a problem with certain noble families. since they "bred in"... the didnt "breed out" the genetic problems already inherent in their family.

Hawaiians, English, Japanese ....

Had a Japanese exchange student tell me that the formal dialect spoken around the Imperial Palace is nearly the same as the "household" Japanese spoken around 1700. Takes a "tight-knit family" to do that. Or families. :)

BZT
"He has all of Nelson's qualities, except one. He has not learned to disobey."
- Admiral Sir J.A. Fisher, RN, 1914, referring to Admiral Jellicoe
Silversleeves

Postby condorman on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 am

to sleep with a distant relative. a relative almost 30 years older than me. i want to go up in her, and release my spunk in her.
i would like for her to suck me off too. fuck her til she can't take no more. no bleeding of course. go deep in her ass,
without the k-y jelly. when i get finish, let her gown back down, and lay in a pool of sweat & cum. wipe my cock across
her face & lips. then, get up & go to bed.

wouldn
t want anyone to find us sleepng together. now do we ?. but, if she was living all alone, then that would be a different story.
pull hwe gown completely over her head, & toss it to aside. throw her down on the bed, suck on her ripe old nipples.
slide my cock up her old, tight, shriveled up prune pussy. no k-y jelly here. i want her to feel every inch of it. slowly
going in. until i am all the way in. long & deep strokes.going just a little bit faster then faster. slammin my ball sack, up
against her pussy walls.

have her flinch, moan, scream, twitch, flinch you name it. hold her hands down. watch her face squench, thrashing her
head side to side with every thrust i give her. no escape. keep going until i feel myself about to cum. release my nut
deep in her canyon walls. push with all my might. then, lay down oon top of her. wrap my arms around her, pressing
my body against hers. long & deep strokes.

flip her over, & slam her down/on my cock, as hard as i can. then, roll her off of me. have her get on all fours. no matter how tired she is. hit her back door. slowly inch by inch. creeping my way in. building up a rhythym. harde and harder. gripping the sheets, as i feel her ass up. then, for one last time. one good hard thrust, all the way in. then roll off of her.

lay their beside her. with my arms across her body. what a hot night that will be. do you think, she will be worth it ?. besides, she is almost 70. no worries of her getting pregnant right ?. :twisted:
condorman

Postby pantylover6969 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Incest should be encourage... mental disabilities from childbirth due to it is rather a myth...
pantylover6969

Next

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire