incest, cosplay, family impregnation

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: incest, cosplay, family impregnation

Postby longhairfish on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 am

Unless I missed something in the rules (it happens on a rare occasion) there is nothing mentioned in the site rules saying incest is not allowed. But I can tell through this post and others some people find it to be wrong or illegal. Illegal maybe in some places of the world I guess. And especially if the participants are under aged. That will be taken care of when we see it. But if some guy who is 35 and wants to bang him mom who is 56, then so what? Seen worse on this and other sites and life still goes on.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby ASTAROTH 5 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:15 am

The reason why I said that is because I tried to report a post but it said "This post has already been reported".....
Questions are not stupid just the people who ask them are.....LOL.....!
ASTAROTH 5

Postby longhairfish on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:51 am

I see that. Thread started on February 13th, 2009. But I don't see a particular post in there where they are talking under aged. If you can narrow it down somehow let me know.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby ASTAROTH 5 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:46 am

brum wrote:on my neice's 16th birthday party, she spent all night sitting on my lap and telling me she had no panties on. every time she got up she would squeeze my throbbing cock. at the end of the night we managed a quick bj and a good licking of her sweet smooth pussy, since then she often sends selfshot pics of herself inserting objects. xxxx

See Fish it's her 16th birthday party....!
ASTAROTH 5

Postby andrew_01 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:09 pm

In the UK 16 is the legal age of consent for having sex.
andrew_01

Postby ASTAROTH 5 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 am

andrew_01 wrote:In the UK 16 is the legal age of consent for having sex.

I did not know that....
ASTAROTH 5

Postby andrew_01 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Not sure what the legal age for writting about the act is though. Pictures are certainly for over 18s only.
andrew_01

Postby longhairfish on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:50 pm

All right. I scrubbed that post about the talk of 16. This has been an ongoing topic though. Mostly in the chat rooms. While the site says 18+ pictures, I still haven't totally gotten to the bottom of people talking about banging their 10 year old sister (for example). I would throw em out, but this is not clearly defined anywhere on the site that I can see. Sure there are some slight mentions of it. But I have no solid ground to stand on if I start tossing people out. This goes for the other moderators also. We mostly take it case by case.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby Sirtoemoss on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:36 am

I think that it is okay when it is like 2nd to 3rd generation like a 2nd cousin or so on but when its closer to the same exact genetic code as yourself like mom or sister ect..even 1st aunt or 1st cousin...over time it does start weakening the Genes that bloodline will have for ever really causing the future relatives to suffer for your selfish mistake they end up having Mental problems and other health issues or defects and its not their fault.
Its not in my opinion an evil thing to thing about it at times especially a guy because we unfortunately are wired to enjoy our weenies being rubbed and like to involve others to participate doing that in different ways,most the time it is females and if u are that close to someone its eaier sometimes to have those moments i guess for some but to act on it is unwise because it usually only causes problems in cases with unrelated partners so why bring that into the family it most likely will just create problems there too, and family should closer than anything and be united not by sex ,sex tears relationships apart because of jealousy because the outcomes of unprotected sex and having a responsibility deadly diseases spread through it and so on, there's a lot of bad from sexual relationships as opposed to the small amount things that are really good, I know they are REALLY REALLY GOOD! at times but its something that should be used accordingly and responsibly, it runs most peoples lives and that plays it out but at the same time addicts people to the routine of sex..I enjoy it more because I go longer with out and I am more passionate usually.
But back on subject I myself have fantasized about incest a couple times but always was turned on when it was people outside my family together really never people i knew even really or anything, I never had thoughts with my family members.I guess Naturally and, Ironically I'm just not attracted to any of them, even more ironically the only few In my family I have ever even had any type of thoughts of intimacy or anything like that were people that were 2nd and 3rd cousins, or people that I didn't know really, but was related to them by law. I never have acted on anything with cousins even but supposedly royalty has used the same bloodlines for centuries they also do it with dogs horses and so on it is usually a cousin or 2nd cousin probably in those cases rarely was direct intermediate relative or whatever you call your closest blood family mom,dad,brother,sister.it happened and still does I know places all over probably that would set things back on that generation for that person so if they were to reproduce later it would be set back automatically and that is not fair to them. It seems okay as far as certain animals but things are different for creatures other than us sometimes. we probably aren't meant to reproduce within the intermediate family , now I don't know if its okay to be active if you aren't reproducing probably not really but there are people doing it so it is what it is
Sirtoemoss

Postby Harrycover on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm

I really have a lot of fantasies on my sister in law (my brother's wife) is it "incest"?
Harrycover

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire