incest, cosplay, family impregnation

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: incest, cosplay, family impregnation

Postby moss on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:07 am

pantylover6969 wrote:Incest should be encourage... mental disabilities from childbirth due to it is rather a myth...

its actually very much not a myth : \

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest#Inbreeding
ImageImage
moss

Postby rougefemale on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:05 am

actually it is a myth. they are correlating empirical evidence without considering ANY other evidence or possibilities.

take this for example and im quote directly from them, "In the case of the Israeli kibbutzim (collective farms), children were reared somewhat communally in peer groups—groups based on age, not biological relation. A study of the marriage patterns of these children later in life revealed that out of the nearly 3,000 marriages that occurred across the kibbutz system, only fourteen were between children from the same peer group. Of those fourteen, none had been reared together during the first six years of life. This result provides evidence not only that the Westermarck effect is demonstrable, but that it operates during the critical period from birth to the age of six (Shepher, 1983)."

what they said, that out of 3000 marriage within that community, only 14 of them were the same age. how many married couples do you know that are the same age?

they go on about being reared together makes it less likely to be physically attracted to each other... not true, it means you were taught that you are brother and sister and brother and sister do not do those things.

and why must we keep making more and more and more labels? its all the same thing... its one thing really. its the group mentality. we are social animals, nothing more. we either change or we assume a false change (acting) to fit in. even when we rebel, we are only just changing groups and we make ourselves fit there. if our society/group mentality says incest is wrong... its "wrong". what does that mean? it means that we dont do it while around our group(s) but if its something we want, we find a way, away from our group(s) to do it. its that simple. if you get caught, you get ostracized from the group... disowned... etc. and that is the real reason we dont do it. how our our group(s) will now see us and judge us.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby moss on Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:00 pm

i didnt say and dont think that incest is wrong. nor do i think that all incest necessarily leads to disabilities. i dispute that statement that birth mental disabilities from incest is a myth.

but i should specify my opinion because pantylover's generalization is confusing. an analogous statement could be, for example that 'it's a myth that guns hurt people' where someone could easily and possibly logically argue that guns in and of themselves dont hurt people. but my arguement would be that it is not a myth that guns can be used to hurt people.

incest, the act of getting it on with a member of your family does not necessarily lead to problems, as we've all be discussing already. but incest can most certainly lead to inbreeding, which does have high tendencies to create problems in offspring, as seen in european royalty, pure bred animals, and hybridized crops. all examples that are not mythological.

i dont think that incest is wrong, it can just be tricky : )
ImageImage
moss

Postby rougefemale on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:38 am

this isnt an advertising post, its a discussion.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby pantylover6969 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Tks rougefemale,

My thoughts exactly...
pantylover6969

Postby pantylover6969 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 pm

moss wrote:i didnt say and dont think that incest is wrong. nor do i think that all incest necessarily leads to disabilities. i dispute that statement that birth mental disabilities from incest is a myth.

I am glad that I am introduced to incest when I was with my aunt at my very tender age. None of her child arrive with deficiencies physically or mentally, infact no disabilities whatsoever from the inbreeding she had. Nope I am not the dad of the child, rather it was her very own male sibling of her family. ;)

moss wrote:i dont think that incest is wrong, it can just be tricky : )

Yup tricky it can be, and its still a taboo in most part on the globe... :ugeek:
pantylover6969

Postby Sperfect on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 am

insest would be cool with me if we could keep a lid on it. i have a cousin that has a tiny rock hard little apple ass that i lose sleep over sometimes. sometimes we be chillin and goofing around cracking jokes. i stole a hug from the rear one time - and she pushed her ass in my crotch and walked slowly so that my cock was massaged by the crack of her ass cheeks with each step. everytime i see her she makes my balls hurt. when no one is around - she opens her legs for me to see her pussy thru her clothes or she bends over to get things with her cheeks poking out her jeans. i think she wants me to fuck her. i want to fuck her doggie style till it sounds like im hammering wood. if she gives me anymore green lights - im gonna plaster her face till she looks like a zebra.

but incest is a touchy issue i wouldn't want anyone to know about. just a private fantasy that i wish not to produce offspring from.
Sperfect

Postby Peacockcock on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Would love to have fucked (probably no opportunity for a few years as I live on the other side of the world) my hot ass mother.

She use to walk around the house naked, great tits, bush and ass.

She use to bring me coffee in the mornings, and grab my raging hardon to wake me up. A shame I was too much of a pussy at the time. Oh well.
Peacockcock

Postby moss on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Peacockcock wrote:She use to bring me coffee in the mornings, and grab my raging hardon to wake me up.

O _ O
ImageImage
moss

Postby Gevthe on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Due to the societal taboos surrounding acts of incest, there is certainly an air of intrigue or provocation that comes with mention of the act. Its a forbidden fruit that perhaps, were there no socials norms acting against the action there would likely be much less interest; .. yet there are social norms acting against the action thus we are compelled to at the very least run the idea through our minds.
I can't personally admit to having much interest in members of my own family sexually, but I do enjoy reading manga exploiting the topic every now and again. I find pleasure in the concept of others breaking such norms (and perhaps I even live vicariously through their sinful lusts/ conceding to their carnal desires),.. but it's not specifically for me.

Cosplay I have a real thing for. The nude female form is one thing,... but toss a pair of cat-ears on that same girl? Heh, that'll get my imagination running. I really do enjoy such playful roleplays.
Gevthe

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire