incest, cosplay, family impregnation

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: incest, cosplay, family impregnation

Postby pietaster528 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:43 pm

A few years ago I was home for the summer from college, and I was up late drinking vodka with my 18 year old little sister. We were both a little tipsy, but not too drunk. We were watching a movie together when we heard my mom and her boyfriend having sex in her bedroom. we could hear our mom moaning loudly, and decided to sneak up to her door and see if we could see her in action. We slowly opened the door just a crack and looked in at our mom. We had to lean pretty close together so we could both see in. we saw our mom on all fours getting fucked hard from behind. My cock instantly started getting hard, and my boner was pressing right into my little sister's ass through her jeans. She felt my dick pressing against her, and reached back and started rubbing it. I was so horny that I started rubbing her pussy through her pants and squeezing her huge soft tits. Then she reached down my pants and took my cock in her hand, and led me down the hall to her room. Once there, we both stripped as fast as we could, and she pushed me back onto her bed. Then she started sucking my dick, and her tongue felt great on my throbbing cock. After a nice quick bj, she climbed on top of me and slid my dick inside her pussy. She was so wet I couldn't believe it. She bounced up and down on my cock for awhile, then told me she wanted me to fuck her from behind like we had seen our mom getting fucked. I pounded her pussy hard and long, and the sound of her moans drove me crazy. when I was ready to cum, I pulled my dick out and blew a huge load all over her sweet round ass. She told me I had the nicest cock she'd ever had inside ofher, and ever since then we fuck at every chance we get. I love having sex with my little sister, but I have no plans on getting her pregnant. I just love the way her pussy feels wrapped around my cock!
pietaster528

Postby Maluus on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:16 am

moss wrote:
pantylover6969 wrote:Incest should be encourage... mental disabilities from childbirth due to it is rather a myth...

its actually very much not a myth : \

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest#Inbreeding

Let me get this straight .. you're citing WIKIPEDIA as a legitimate source for disproving (or proving) something??? LMAO!!!! :lol:
Maluus

Postby auntspantyhose on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm

I and my cousins have been fooling around with mom and aunt for many years:). Aunt taught me from an early age to be adventourious. She and mom have been fooling around side they were young girls on the farm with grandma. Over the years I've met alot of moms that teach there kids fun activities. Today I'm in about 21to and have loved mom for many years. Vacations are the best as we all fool around alot more openly when far away from home and no one know were related *Molly, Emma my self, mom and aunt. And yes I've filled them all up with my cum:)
auntspantyhose

Postby toesucker30 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:38 am

My cousin and I have a secret sexual relationship. Been having sex 5 years and only my best friend and his lady know. Started one night when we were doing lines.
toesucker30

Postby Irregular.Fox on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Maluus wrote:
moss wrote:
pantylover6969 wrote:Incest should be encourage... mental disabilities from childbirth due to it is rather a myth...

its actually very much not a myth : \

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest#Inbreeding

Let me get this straight .. you're citing WIKIPEDIA as a legitimate source for disproving (or proving) something??? LMAO!!!! :lol:

You've had a go at Moss for providing an unreliable source... however I note with interest that your reply contains NO REBUTTAL SOURCE WHATSOEVER. Then you have the nerve to "LMAO" with FOUR exclamation points. You're a bit of a twat, aren't you.

Try googling "inbreeding and birth defects" and do something about your ignorance problem. That is unless you do not consider your ignorance a problem...
Irregular.Fox
Site Admin

Postby andrew_01 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:23 am

Ignorance is often a result of inbreeding.
andrew_01

Postby millking on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Incest is a great turn on. I fucked a first cousin 15 years my junior for several months when I was younger. Never had better sex before or since those times.
millking

Postby iwantmysis13 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:49 am

Well, as my name suggests, I would love to get with my sister. There are so many things I would do to get to do things with her ;) ... I often fantasize about her luscious lips wrapped around my dick. I would love to go down on her and lick her tight (virgin) pussy. And, of course, I would fuck her all night long. If anyone has advice on how to convince her to try new things with me I would love you forever.
iwantmysis13

Previous

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire