I'm going to hell...

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

I'm going to hell...

Postby PissWanker on Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:37 pm

We'll, I've had a crush on my little sister since she was a teen. A major crush. Like, I've masturbated for her more times in my life way more than I've fucked my wife. She's not so little these days but still gets me hard as hell and I can't stop looking at her tits and ass. Anyway, I've hatched a filthy plan. She has a special liking for the masala tea that I make and always wants me to make her a mug when she's over. So, she's coming over next weekend and I'm going to go downstairs to make her tea as usual. Only, this time, I won't be using ordinary water. I plan to fill the pan in advance when nobody's around and give my cock and balls a good washing in that water Since I edge every day, every single spare moment, it's going to be quite cloudy. I'm going to strain it to remove any cock dirt and hair that's too visible and use that to make her tea I will add extra spice to mask the special ingredient and watch her drink it with great satisfaction and hopefully tell me how nice it is. Since there's little chance of us having a sexual relationship, I desperately want my bodily fluids to be inside her one way or the other. If she complains, I'll just say the milk has gone bad and make her another mug. But I have a feeling she won't notice and it will fulfill a lifelong dream of my bodily fluids entering her. Only it will be through her mouth and not in her womb as I dream of. Either way, it will be almost the same as her drinking cock juice from a blowjob. So my dream will come partially true. I know it's wrong and keep alternating between guilt and excitement. Wondering if I'll actually be able to go through with it. Any thoughts apart from me being a sick bastard? I already know that, lol.
PissWanker

Re: I'm going to hell...

Postby problydrunk on Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:33 pm

I baked a cake for an office co worker once and jacked off into the batter. I know it wasn't much, mostly symbolic but it was satisfying. She said it was the best cake she had ever eaten. I have since learned that introducing bodily fluids into an unsuspecting human can get you into hella trouble. I wouldn't recommend it.
problydrunk

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire