His pee and cum in my wife's food?

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

His pee and cum in my wife's food?

Postby PissWanker on Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:11 pm

Ok, so the situation is like this. A wanker that I know quite well and has spermed my wife's face pics so many times that I've lost count, wants to send me by mail a bottle containing a mixture of his piss and cum while he wanks to my wife. He wants me to take an eye dropper and secretly put a dose of this mixture into my wife's food whenever she is not looking. He wants me to do this on a regular basis. I'm really turned on by the idea but worried about getting caught. How do you think I should go about this?
PissWanker

Re: His pee and cum in my wife's food?

Postby Appetite4leg52 on Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:41 pm

I send my wifes picture to men over 70 and 80 years old. The jerk their cocks off on video and send me pictures of their cocks on my wifes 24 year old face. If an 80 year old man and wanted to send me his cum i would put it on her food her tooth brush on her panties. The only issue i have is some stranger knowing where i live and giving them my address. Other than that i would be all for an old man cum on my wifes tongue
Appetite4leg52

Postby Hddaddy on Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:01 pm

i highly recommend trying using cum from friend or someone you get to know and trust as lube on your girl. Its sloppy seconds vibes and turns me on like crazy
Hddaddy

Postby PissWanker on Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:44 pm

Hddaddy wrote:i highly recommend trying using cum from friend or someone you get to know and trust as lube on your girl. Its sloppy seconds vibes and turns me on like crazy

Thank you for the beautiful and imaginative suggestion. I will be sure to put this into practice and there will be the added thrill of a pregnancy with a high chance of the donor being the father, as his semen will begin their blessed journey towards her womb from the moment that I enter her, whereas I will intentionally take my time to allow this to happen and pull out at the last minute to spray all over her tits She will take this as a normal act of lust without being aware that my true intention is for no semen other than her donor's being inside her vagina.
PissWanker

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire