Found my new online sex home at last!

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Found my new online sex home at last!

Postby PissWanker on Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:33 am

Hi everyone, I'm less than a day old on this forum and this site, although I've seen it around for ages. For some reason I've never taken the time to check it out. But now that cumonprintedpics has disappeared, have been looking for alternatives and came across this site. It beats the bollocks out of that site. It is so much better, so so much better, and my sex life is going to be on another level altogether. I spent a lot of time writing about myself and my unhappy sexless marriage with my wife and growing resentment with her and how I've resorted to letting wankers use her pics online to tribute and collecting them as trophies for not performing her duties as wife. But, to be honest, my online sex life now is so much more fucking sweet and beautiful that I would not regret it for 1 second if I never had to slip between the whore's legs ever again. I mean it. Great to meet you guys and hope to make lots of new friends here. PissWanker, the name says it all xxx.
PissWanker

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire