Brother or sister in bathroom

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Brother or sister in bathroom

Postby zeusdaddy on Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:48 pm

How many of you growing up had a brother or sister that you shared a bathroom with and routinely saw them naked. Did you both stay naked or topless while getting ready? Did you stay in while they pissed?
zeusdaddy

Re: Brother or sister in bathroom

Postby randomuser9110 on Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:56 pm

We bathed together with my sister. We were pretty close, undressing in front of each other and stuff
randomuser9110

Postby Iluvenf on Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:29 pm

I had a big sis I shared the bathroom with, so we both saw each other naked many times, there was a 10 year gap between us so she always helped me get ready for school and stuff, washed my hair and such.

Bathroom was usually the place of either towels or just going butt naked, with clothes put on only at last minute. It was a decent sized bathroom so often big while big sis was getting ready I would be on the floor in my b-day suit playing with my bath toys while I waited my turn. Sometimes I used the potty but I don't remember big sis ever doing that while I was in there.
Iluvenf

Postby grasshopp325 on Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:19 pm

I use to spy on my Step Sis many times when she was in the bathroom. It was the first real pussy I ever seen... tons of fun back then
grasshopp325

Postby melissadowns on Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:20 am

my dad used to be in my room that I shared with my sister. we all dressed together. i didn't think anything of it, even when we started growing pubic hair, it was pretty normal. the only strange thing was one time he was kneeling by my sisters bed and she was in front of him on her bed, but i don't remember seeing anything happening.
melissadowns

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire