Other good pic gallery sites

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Other good pic gallery sites

Postby OnlyFatChicks on Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:24 pm

What other sites do you like to browse besides ImageFap?

I love this site but would like other browsing options.

Specifically, my interests include: bbws, hairy girls (bbw AND hairy is my fav!), Women peeing, trans girls, and anal. However, the list goes on for I am a nasty pervert! :lol:

Any tips for other safe and legal pic gallery sites is appreciated!
OnlyFatChicks

Re: Other good pic gallery sites

Postby katechez79 on Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:04 am

Following. WOuld love to find some more sites like this
katechez79

Postby yora on Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:55 pm

Reddit has some brilliant subreddits, certainly worth a browse.
yora

Postby s3nca on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:49 pm

yora wrote:Reddit has some brilliant subreddits, certainly worth a browse.

OnlyFans promotion destroyed Reddit, IMO. You have to dig deep to find true amat content, anymore.
s3nca

Postby longhairfish on Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:28 pm

A bit of a story. First, without bragging too much, we are the biggest picture site for adult stuff.

Reddit and OnlyFans. Many people around the world would show their pictures on (at the time) smaller sites like instagram and places like that. These people were on small site for years.

Then OnlyFans came around. The people posting their pictures on other sites basically said "WTF am I doing posting all my stuff for free? I'm going to OnlyFans!"

The trouble with doing so is, the people had a long legacy of pictures all over the internet. So to have all their previous pictures removed from Reddit and Imagefap was a huge and sometimes costly thing to do.

DMCA or copyright agents had to be contacted who would in turn send official "Take Down" notices to many sites - such as us.

I remember when OnlyFans first started. I said "Jesus HC - here we go!". Yep. In no time I was flooded with removal requests from many lawyers, agents and a few from OnlyFans.com site itself. Eventually OnlyFans knew the job was too big for them. So they hired someone to due the grunt work.

OnlyFans is not the only site who does this though. Redit - yeah. And some smaller sites do the same thing asking to delete pictures.

To this day, almost 7 years later, we still get removal requests from OnlyFans. I suspect this will never end.

Oh, and this is why OnlyFans is listed on our forbidden list.

https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopi ... =18&t=2967
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire