Men looking at your wife’s pictures

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Men looking at your wife’s pictures

Postby suckitbitch666 on Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:04 pm

I love showing off my wife, love it even more when she get comments by other men on how they want to fuck her! A part of me want to see her get fucked but the other party worries I’d regret it!
suckitbitch666

Postby longhorsea on Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am

Love showing them off ;)
longhorsea

Postby RexHarvey on Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:01 am

It certainly is a turn on, when some guy makes a sexy comment about your girl topless or nude, maybe a fantasy too, the ultimate gesture would be of course to have a bloody good wank over a picture. Either would be good…..
RexHarvey

Postby oldraleighguy on Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:25 pm

I love the thought of other men seeing my wife naked- and I love to hear them tell what they would do with her and to her...
oldraleighguy

Postby RexHarvey on Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:29 am

Further to this topic, has any guy here even watched while his lovely lady has bern photographed topless or nude, by another guy.
RexHarvey

Postby PissWanker on Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:03 am

I love it, have done it for years. I even get turned on by men eyeing her up in the street or looking at her inappropriately because it reminds me of her as a sexual being and I begin to think what might be going through the other person's head as they look at her either in the flesh or in a photograph.
PissWanker

Postby Appetite4leg52 on Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:09 pm

I share my wifes picture with older men. I look for any man over 70 years plus. I start of sending them non nudes. Live to see if they are interested in my wifes legs or mouth. If they are i send them more revealing pictures. I have had a man over 84 cum on my wifea picture on video. They call her a slut a cunt and whore as they jerk off. They send me back pictures of their cum all over her face and legs. These old men need an outlet to cum to and i offer my wife to them. I am not interested in men her age or younger. Just old men who are hopefully married and needs to shoot their cum to a young 24 year old girl
Appetite4leg52

Postby Hddaddy on Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:24 pm

I enjoy sharing my wife pics with other men knowing they are enjoying her as much as I do. More so me but seeing another guy send a pic of his cock with her pic and talking with some it really turns me on knowing othern men find her that attractive that they will often ask to Tribute her and want to chat about her. My wife knows and once in a blue moon she will actually go live or let me post pics of her as we are chatting. Specially with kik I often post her in a group and ask what they like to see and her ass is always the requested pic. They love it when they can hear me ask her to shake her ass for them. Not to mention I am in search of a BBC Bull to take my wife still looking for one but a few Bulls have reached out. So yes it is a turn on to see other men see and compliment my wife. I am sure many other men will feel the same way.
Hddaddy

Postby Scottishmilf on Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:18 pm

My Ex started off showing my pictures to friends then having unlocked files on his work laptop which guys at work took copies of and shared. Escalated to letting guys in pubs see my pictures whilst I was there and encouraged them to take me into gents toilets. Love the exposure now.
Scottishmilf

Postby JerkForThem on Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:06 pm

I love showing my wife off. Knowing that she gets guys hard and they have cum over her is so hot for me. Telling me how they would cuck me with her. Makes me cum so quickly!
JerkForThem

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire