Crossdressers, have you been caught?

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Crossdressers, have you been caught?

Postby IceIceHamster on Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:36 pm

I'm wondering how people might have been caught dressing up and the reaction of the person who caught/saw them :o
IceIceHamster

Re: Crossdressers, have you been caught?

Postby sissynancyboy on Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:22 pm

When I was very young I always used to look at Mother when she dressed in the morning and liked the things she wore. She always wore feminine lingerie and I loved seeing her get ready for work.As she was a single parent Mother had to go out to work and I was often left alone, so I had plenty of opportunity's to try Mothers lingerie on. I loved parading around in her girdles, corsolettes, bra's and of course her panties.
One Saturday, I was dressed in Mothers red frilly panties and a long line bra and I wore her short nightie over them, I was admiring myself in the mirror and to my absolute horror I saw Mothers reflection from behind me. To say she was angry was an understatement . She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bed and sat down and put me over her knee and gave me the worst spanking of my life, I was screaming and crying but she would not give it up. I swear by bottom and my legs were the same colour as the red panties. She was absolutely furious and screamed at me like a banshee. I'm sure if social services had seen me they would have put me into care.
She screamed at me to go to my room until until I was called. After an hour or so she called me downstairs. I was terrified to go down, but eventually I did. She apologised to me and said she was sorry for beating me so hard and she would make it up to me. She said she was angry not because I was wearing panties and a bra, but because I was wearing HER panties and bra and she felt it was a violation of her trust in me. She cuddled me but somehow it didn't seem quite as loving as usual.
She said we were going out for the afternoon. For a treat, that usually meant going to the seaside, but that day it meant going into to to a local department store where Mother often shopped.
Still oblivious to what was unfolding, I duly followed her into the lingerie section of the store. For the same reason as I liked watching Mother in her lingerie, I liked it when Mother shopped here. She told me to select 7 pairs of panties that I liked, a bra, a girdle and a nightdress and any other items that I liked. I started to protest and said i would never do it again. Mother said i wasn't asking you, I'm telling you to. I am not having you wearing my things again. I continued protesting and soon drew the attention of the dreaded store assistants who have a radar for sissy's I'm sure of it. Mother said either choose the ones you like or I'll choose them for you. I was sobbing again by now and probably beetroot faced I was so humiliated with a heavy heart and under now the watchful gaze of the dreaded store assistants I chose some panties that appealed and just wanted the floor to open up and swallow me. I chose a panty girdle and a roll on girdle too, a bra and finally a short baby doll nightie. I was a little tart even in those days. Mother didn't flinch and took the items to the till. I said i would meet her downstairs so i could hide, but she said you'll do no such thing and insisted I go to the check out with her. Suddenly the cashier was joined by a store assistant who had been watching the scene. and made idle conversation with her. The cashier said the lingerie was none returnable or refundable unless faulty, Mother said I'm sure it will be fine. Then she store assistant played her ace card and said. I don't mean to be rude madam, but I notice these items are for a size 10, are they for you or they a gift? Mother said they were a gift and looked at me but said nothing. There was a deafening silence which said it all. As we walked out of the department I heard shrieks of laughter coming from behind us as we descended on the escalator. For the first time in my life, I hated Mother that day.
We went straight home and we sat in silence on the bus. It was one of the worst days of my life. Mother gave me the red panties which i still have and treasure and also gave me her bra. That day was a turning point in my life.
sissynancyboy

Re: Crossdressers, have you been caught?

Postby grasshopp325 on Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:20 pm

I don't really crossdress but when my so called "straight friend" would fuck me i would wear my step daughters thong. We were in a single public bathroom at the time and we were both standing, i was bent over. We were almost done, i had already finished myself and i was waiting for her to cum in me, BOOM!, door flops open and there standing was probably a 12yo girl... the look on her face..
grasshopp325

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire