Paid sex

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Paid sex

Postby lustinlatex on Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:34 pm

One of my fuck buddies has asked me if I would be interested in being hired as the entertainment for his local football club, what do you think should I accept as the money offered is good and also what should I wear? It all sounds very tempting as I have done a similar thing in the past and it's a chance to be a genuine whore and get paid for fucking, something which I find a turn on and really exciting
lustinlatex

Re: Paid sex

Postby longhairfish on Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:12 am

I don't know. But make sure you tell us how it all worked out :)
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby sissynancyboy on Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:36 pm

Clearly you are an outgoing exhibitionist, you enjoy sexual encounters and your excited by the idea and you like fetish wear. Most men like the look of fetish wear and it makes the whole scene more erotic and sexy.What's to think about? The money is just the icing on the cake for being paid for doing what you love.The real question is how is your act going to go?
Solo masturbation, playing with toys, inviting members of the audience to fuck you or cum on you or maybe even piss on you. Shocking can be good and memorable for your audience.
Hope you make the right choice and post pictures of you living your best life. Sissynancyboy XXXXXXXX
sissynancyboy

Postby lustinlatex on Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:47 pm

I had already decided that it would be fetish wear and boots as its sexy, makes me feel horny and is easy to clean up after but due to the continuing excessive hot weather we'v had to put back the date as wearing latex in this temperature would be like being in a sauna. We have also discussed what direction the event will go and it seem that there will be something like 10 - 15 guys available in a back room which has been hired for the evening. With the program being that I do a bit of an erotic show to encourage the guys and get them excited and then anything goes I'll just go with the flow and be there to give what ever want as they'v been told that I'm the girl that never says no and loves it all and that I have done gang bangs and watersport parties before. So should be a great time for all
lustinlatex

Postby CyrilIvan on Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:51 am

Looking forward to what happens afterwards, sounds exciting, or a game started out of boredom?
Addicted to adult dolls
CyrilIvan

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire