How to make her a hotwife?

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

How to make her a hotwife?

Postby luixxer on Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:25 pm

Hi fellow fappers,
Do you have any idea how I could convince my wife to fuck other guys? We rarely have sex and I'm ok with that. I really would prefer to be her totally passive hubby. Maybe even locked in. I'd also love to clean her up afterwards. But first I need her to become a hotwife. Any suggestions are welcome!
luixxer

Re: How to make her a hotwife?

Postby cuckhusband2 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:39 am

You need to keep talking to her about it. It took me over a year to persuade my wife.
cuckhusband2

Postby texstar on Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:19 pm

Post some of her nudes and have strangers cum tribute and cock the photos. Then show her the results and see if she is turned on by it. Keep posting more provacative pictures and have her pose in more explicit ways.
gauge her reaction and go from there.
Pm some of her nudes to get started
texstar

Postby mmai on Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:57 pm

Tell your friends and neighbors you wife is a free slut to fuck anytime, anywhere. Then have her spread legs and masturbate in front of guests. Word gets around fast.
mmai

Postby jacksullivan1 on Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:07 pm

cuckhusband2 wrote:You need to keep talking to her about it. It took me over a year to persuade my wife.

Yup. Talk to her. You can’t make her do anything if she is not on board. Share your feelings and talk it through. Good luck!
jacksullivan1

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire