Who likes castrated boys.

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Who likes castrated boys.

Postby mmai on Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:39 am

I think castrated and circumcised lady boys with small penis are the sexiest. I think any male with an erect penis less than 2 inches should be castrated and circumcised so they look like two year old boys. Some women love this, and many men like it too. Best of both worlds.
mmai

Re: Who likes castrated boys.

Postby sissynancyboy on Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:19 am

I am 'hung' like a baby, in my nickname from my wife is baby dick or floppy dick. Being a sissy this isn't entirely unusual since many of us are poorly endowed and are limpotent. Although my balls have never really dropped I have investigated being surgically castrated, but one reason that I haven't is weight gain. I have worked hard to keep my body as light as possible, all my adult life, so I would hate to put weight on that I have no control over.
sissynancyboy

Postby jacksullivan1 on Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:05 pm

Yeah, love the small cocks!
jacksullivan1

Postby workingaway44 on Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:35 am

mmai wrote:I think castrated and circumcised lady boys with small penis are the sexiest. I think any male with an erect penis less than 2 inches should be castrated and circumcised so they look like two year old boys. Some women love this, and many men like it too. Best of both worlds.

think you need to see a DR and get castrated yourself for liking boys that look like a 2 year old!!
workingaway44

Postby hjhsw on Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:08 pm

yes i have to agree as being castrated at 18 yrs old was the best thing ever for me
hjhsw

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire