Public Toilets

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Public Toilets

Postby astrosin on Sat May 09, 2020 11:32 pm

I have this fantasy about sneaking into a lady’s public toilet, finding an Engaged cubical, waiting until she (Complete stranger) finishes, unlocks to come out, or better still find an occupied cubical unlocked. Slip inside with her, open her legs wide with slight suprised resistance while she’s sat on the loo and then I devour her wet sticky pissy cunt, tasting her dirty arsehole, sucking her tits pulled out from their bra cups and cumming hard inside her mouth. All of which I have never met this lady before but she responds with animal instincts and insists I fuck all her holes before I leave.... Any one else or is it just me! Lol
astrosin

Re: Public Toilets

Postby SHINYJ on Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:35 pm

Honestly, there isn’t much that I WOULDN’T do in a public bathroom it’s anyone! Lol.. almost all of may fantasies involve me being dressed like a bimbo tranny hooker in public places where I’m vulnerable and at a high risk of getting caught. Man ... woman...doesn’t matter.. I just love the idea of doing ANYTHING sexual in a public restroom!
SHINYJ

Postby tusklore on Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:05 pm

I've blown more than a few dicks in pubic toilets. A lot of the bathrooms were pretty nasty.
tusklore

Postby naughty_bull on Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:22 pm

Im always stroking my cock in public toilet cubicles, making sure the hopefully older horny guy in the cubicle next to me can see the shadown on the floor and want to give me a creamy shot. service station car parks and cruising/dogging spots, love seeing people look into my car while I have my solid cock in my hand.
naughty_bull

Postby PissWanker on Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:20 am

naughty_bull wrote:Im always stroking my cock in public toilet cubicles, making sure the hopefully older horny guy in the cubicle next to me can see the shadown on the floor and want to give me a creamy shot.

This pretty much describes my early adult life from when I started going to college till at least past the age of 40. There were always a bunch of guys, regulars in my station toilet and I knew them all I need a cocks and you what they wanted and what they liked and for them it was like Christmas, because there I was, a college lad willingly and dutifully wanking off every single bloke in the toilet that needed a wank and doing it so intently and with such devotion, it almost felt like it was my job to relieve these older men. They were at least in their 60s but they had nice cocks and they were white cocks, and I have a thing for white cocks, especially those with hung foreskins so I had a great time. I would pop in an hour before I had to leave for college, finish my wank duties and then on the way back from college (it would be a good six or seven hours later) I would pop in again and usually find the same lot there and give them a second round of loving fondling and squeezing and stroking treatment with my hand. I never actually did go as far as sucking anyone off or going any further for health reasons at the time because there was a big crisis with AIDS and stuff going on at the time in the UK. If they hadn't been, I'm sure I would have sucked off each and every one of them both on the way to college and on the way back home.
PissWanker

Postby oldraleighguy on Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:33 pm

astrosin wrote:I have this fantasy about sneaking into a lady’s public toilet, finding an Engaged cubical, waiting until she (Complete stranger) finishes, unlocks to come out, or better still find an occupied cubical unlocked. Slip inside with her, open her legs wide with slight suprised resistance while she’s sat on the loo and then I devour her wet sticky pissy cunt, tasting her dirty arsehole, sucking her tits pulled out from their bra cups and cumming hard inside her mouth. All of which I have never met this lady before but she responds with animal instincts and insists I fuck all her holes before I leave.... Any one else or is it just me! Lol

How do I get you into the stall next to my wife?
oldraleighguy

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire