Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Pizza Delivery Guy

Postby hbbeachbunny on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Who will admit to having ever doing this. You dress in something sexy and provocative. You order a pizza so you can give the delivery guy a peek and little show. ;)
hbbeachbunny

Re: Pizza Delivery Guy

Postby phil1968 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:57 pm

I once was fingering my wife on the couch after ordering in and got so horny i answered the door with just a towel on,my cock was bursting through the front and the bloke just stood and stared at it,we had to reheat the pizza cos we fucked for ages after that haha
phil1968

Postby rushman1uk on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:23 pm

My fb who is a bbw, size 22uk, 38G tit's ended up being fucked by the guy delivering our pizza after she answered the door to him naked & high heels. After he finished he said he loved my wife, his face when I said she was someone else's wife not mine was priceless lol
rushman1uk

Postby sean73 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:02 pm

I've fucked a pizza delivery guy after I was dressed up in latex mmmmmmmm xx
sean73

Postby Vesnazu on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:05 pm

my friend got me in to this kind of fun...i ended up dating one of them for few months :)
Vesnazu

Postby sissyboycindy on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:53 pm

My girlfriend always makes me do the ordering and then answer the door and deal with the delivery men. Being a obediant sissy O always dress slutty and flirt with the men . I always tip good and offer extra for letting me suck their cocks.
sissyboycindy

Postby RICKSDICK on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:15 pm

my neighbor and i were dressed in our wives stockings and undies, drunk, and i met the pizza guy like that at the door.
we got him to come in and took turns sucking and jacking him off!
no tip required!
RICKSDICK

Postby Loggersteve on Sat May 28, 2022 9:49 am

Since the beginning of the pandemic my wife and I have been ordering food from restaurants about once a week, sometimes picking it up at curbside or having it delivered. About two months ago we ordered pizza and wings to be delivered and left on the table on our front porch. This restaurant calls when they drop off your food and then leave. We got the call and my wife thinking the delivery man had left went outside to get the food wearing a very short and very sheer nightie that you can very easily see her big saggy tits , huge nipples and her hairy pussy through. She opened the door walked outside and the delivery man was standing on the porch on her phone about two feet from her. She said he just stared at her she thanked him for the food and came back inside and told me about it. She was very embarrassed about him seeing her, I personally loved it and hope it happens again sometime. I hope he took a picture since he had his phone in his hand but I'm thinking he probably didn't. Incidentally she hasn't ordered food from this restaurant since. She said the guy was probably mid twenties.
Loggersteve

Postby cccsss666 on Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:38 am

I’ve made fakes of this for guys wanting to see their wives naked with the pizza guy
cccsss666

Postby AndyDuck on Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:51 am

hmm...why not?
AndyDuck

Next

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire