Craziest thing you've done!

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Craziest thing you've done!

Postby sswwpawner on Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:35 am

Tamest craziest thing was having sex in the snow at Queen's University with my ex that was the tamest thing she ever did, one time she tied me down and then bound my balls and cock really tight and sat on my face and told me if I didn't make her cum multiple times I'd lose them both. Quite a bit of incentive there so I worked her pussy with my mouth and tongue, brought her to orgasm multiple times, the pain, then numbness in my cock and balls was intense but when she finally untied me and just blew on them the orgasm I had was super intense. I wouldn't do that again though far too risky.
sswwpawner

Postby pervy_gooner on Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:13 am

I was at a girly bar in Bangkkok with a teenage thai on each arm. right there at the bar the pulled down my pants and gave my a handjob while i sucked on their titties and drank some beer. full view of everyong else in there.
pervy_gooner

Postby dinny1 on Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:48 am

This wasn't crazy... it was insane. I was always an ugly duckling in high school, shy... definitely not an alpha guy. When I returned to the states after the Vietnam War, somebody must have punched my damn dance card because suddenly I'd become a hot commodity, and not having a lot of experience I really was at a loss to know how to respond to the new found interest I was getting from the opposite sex. Didn't have a job, there were none to be had, so I moved in with my parents temporarily. I spent mornings four days a week at the employment office as required to get benefits, then I spent my afternoons at the community clubhouse pool. A lot of the lots in the community were still vacant, so I was usually the only person there during the afternoon most day. Being at home after having been in the military for four years was claustrophobic for me, no privacy and my father and I fought a lot. I think the stress finally got to me, and being alone in the pool was the only place I could chill. Being a normal guy... other than being fatally shy, one afternoon in the pool I was feeling aroused, and usually being alone I figured I'd take advantage of the situation. Wrong! As soon as my brain went in guy mode, I heard the door of the clubhouse open and there stood a girl... I knew she saw what I'd been doing because she was all smiles, tossed her towel on one of the lounges and proceeded to walk into the pool and straight up to me. I had been able to put myself together before she got too close. She started chatting me up, talking about everything but what she'd just seen and being as friendly as could be. The only problem with the situation was she was still below the violation line yet age wise, if you get my meaning. I was polite, in fact, when we finally said our goodbyes and headed home, I realized we'd been talking for two hours. I figured she'd been friendly because she'd caught me at a vulnerable moment. As fate would have it, that wasn't the end of the story. It seems that I started having regular company at the pool frequently. And, soon she was bringing her sister who was a year older along for the company and conversation. She also was still a potential violation. They never teased, but we always found something to laugh about, and since at 22, I'd never been attracted to younger women, shall we say, I thought of the two of them more as friends I'd never had before. But, I was fully conscious that the community center manager was aware that where there were now three people there use to only be me... and this was during the period where we were all 'crazy Vietnam Veterans' and not to be trusted... sort of like the crowds with torches and pitchforks chasing the Frankenstein monster... hey, that's really how it was... and this was a dangerous situation, all it would take would be one phone call from him to the cops and our afternoon pool parties would end quickly and finally. I think the girls were on the same wavelength, because out of the clear blue sky one afternoon, I suddenly became transportation for shopping, going to parks or anything to get away from other people. I got introduced to their father, a single parent who seemed out of his depth with these two young women he'd had to raise. He was nice enough to me. The situation finally came to an end when I got a federal job on the second shift. Suddenly, I had a new pool of women to talk to and actually date. I got an apartment near where I was working and may have seen the two girls in passing after that. I found a girlfriend at my job, later met and married another girl, got divorced, then remarried a much nicer person. But, I made it past that one moment, that one dangerous moment. :shock:
dinny1

Postby Harvey86 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:37 pm

When I was still a virgin and so was she, in the back pews of our Baptist Church I masturbated her to orgasm during the Sunday evening service. The Preacher knew what we were doing and made her go to counseling afterwards. :roll:
Harvey86

Postby mikepaul2016 on Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:57 am

I showed a co-worker some nude pics of my wife while we were at work.
I told him I had videos if her too but they were on my laptop at home.
Long story short, I took the laptop round to his place when his Mrs was at work and while he looked at my wife's nude videos he unzipped and started to masturbate. I couldn't help but get so turned on and dropped to my knees under the table and I sucked him off.
Never done it before, but just felt so horny. I was amazed when he let me.
He has demanded that I do it again for him otherwise he'll tell me wife.
I have met him several times now and given him hand jobs where he finishes off over my face, and blow jobs. Sometimes I dress in my wife's lingerie....he likes it when I do that.
He wants to fuck my wife. I gave him permission, but so far she won't let him. He has tried a couple of times.
mikepaul2016

Postby Loggersteve on Sun May 22, 2022 9:07 am

I fucked a cops wife . He found out about it and threatened to shoot me . I wasn't the first she cheated with and I'm sure I wasn't the last .
Loggersteve

Postby HORNYCUMSLUTBOY on Sat May 28, 2022 11:52 pm

It happened in a gay cruising club in Paris. I was wearing black boots, black horse riding half chaps up to the knees and a pvc black jacket. As for my ass, it was molded in female white tights ripped all around my wide open asshole. I was kneeling doggy and got rough banged by huge fists all night long. This time I’ve enjoyed my ass so much that I really got high !
HORNYCUMSLUTBOY

Postby publiccathy on Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:22 pm

It's how I got my name. I tell guys, wherever we are, if they whip it out, I'll suck it. Haven't been caught yet. :)
publiccathy

Postby grasshopp325 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:23 am

When I was 16 I let a 11yo fuck me in the ass while wearing my sisters thong. I'm a guy btw... most erotic moment of my life..
grasshopp325

Previous

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire