Men what size tittes are your fav???

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Men what size tittes are your fav???

Postby pwr-btm on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:02 pm

My wife has solid b/small c sized, and they're my absolute favorite. I used to think that bigger was always better, but that's simply not the case.
pwr-btm

Postby pedonbio on Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:57 pm

Well, it's been nine years and I still like them in the D to H cup range. My avatar is a friend who meets my specs.
pedonbio

Postby mikepaul2016 on Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:29 pm

I think all size titties are wonderful, but since my wife is DD I will pick that size as my fave!
Check out her pics by the way on my galleries.
mikepaul2016

Postby ProfessorAeternum on Tue May 10, 2022 9:51 pm

F-G is perfect, provided they aren't totally bagged.
ProfessorAeternum

Postby mmai on Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:28 pm

I like long saggy empty tits that reach to the bellybutton. Nice and flat, totally empty and long nipples pointing down.
mmai

Postby NarcissusPoeticus on Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:52 am

I have two favorite size titties. Either really, really small (like a 75A or 70AA bra size) or gigantic (75K and up). And when a woman has very small tits, I love seeing them in thickly padded bombshell bras! Or when a woman has huge tits, I want them to be hanging down to her knees and having to be tied back up with very big, powerful and sturdy bras.
NarcissusPoeticus

Postby sbriverboi on Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:56 am

Honestly, no joke, my favorite sized tits are the ones Im allowed to touch.

Sure, big pillows are fun, but have you seen a top heavy girl who doesn't know how to control them run? It straight up looks painful. Now, that said in no way should throw shade on the flatter side of the spectrum, because if you're down to cuddle i dont particularly care one way or the other. And if you want some happy time big or small I know where the buttons are (nerve groups, not the nubbins though those are one of them) and how to press em (up down up down left right left right A B start!).

The biggest thing for most men (note men, not boys who can barely figure out when it goes and suddenly think they can make demands of a world they dont yet understand) is if they look good on who they're on. We really are not that fussy, big, small, perfectly symmetrical, or otherwise, hell even if one tried to kill you so you cut it off, as long as we are invited to play time we are A-OK.

Heck, I had two girls and we were all playing together. One massive soft Es the other nice Bs the Es were on a curvy girl a chubby swimmer, and the Bs were on the most perfect example of the greek ideal that is possible on this green earth. I loved the lady with the Bs, and I will til I die. She is my muse, an embodiment of beauty incarnate. She showed me how to love, that Im not broken, cleared the fog from my brain, and i swear angels exist and that I've seen one float across the room and into my arms. .....Too bad she was fucking nuts, and of everyone who claimed to be a friend none of them had my back. So now I am broken and fogged over, playing out a slow motion suicide.

So I got that going for me .... Which is nice...

Long story short, no, tit size don't matter if the personalities mesh, and never trust anyone who hasnt taken a bullet for you yet.
sbriverboi

Previous

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire