Craziest thing you've done!

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Craziest thing you've done!

Postby Reaper242 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:29 am

I'm a somnophiliac. I like to drug various women and femboys and worship their bodies. I lick them all over, mainly focusing on the feet (I have foot fetish too) but I lick them everywhere. Then I may or may not fuck them afterwards, depends on how doped they are. Girl teen (19) named Devyn was my last most recent one about 2 weeks ago. I ended up fucking her. I got several stories to share if anyone happens to be interested.
Reaper242

Postby hornyred on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:53 am

walking home from the pub on my own I saw 3 guys going into a gents public toilet obviously cottaging , I crossed the road and went in after them, there were 4 guys in there, they froze startled looking at me, I smiled and asked if I can join in the fun, we messed about for a bit until one guy offered his house, they got into their cars and off we went for a nice night of fun , I might be the only female cottager in the uk :)
hornyred

Postby lustinlatex on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Was at a dance with my partner years ago in my pre slut days and fucked two guys in the toilet which was great until I had one of those " I wish I'd worn a longer skirt moments "as I could feel their cum running down my legs in the middle of the dance floor later on. L
lustinlatex

Postby ThaMurz on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:45 pm

hm... fucked a friend of mine, while she had her boyfriend on the phone...

or ... fucked an ex upstairs, while her new boyfriend was downstairs...

can't choose :)
ThaMurz

Postby trying1stcd on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:43 am

Not sure if this is my craziest but I went to T-girl night at a swingers club in Toronto. Was getting my cock sucked by a crossdresser in the bathroom stall but wanted to go to the playroom where people could watch (I'm a bit of an ehibitionist). Went to the changing area and got undressed then went into the play area to find my cd friend. As soon as I walked in I saw a really cute girl standing in the doorway of one of the "private" rooms. A room with a big bed and a door you could close for privacy. She was really cute, I smiled and asked her if she wanted some company. She looked me over, smiled back and told me to wait while she asked her bf. That was a surprise and by then I noticed she had a VERY small cock...she was a shemale. I knew it was T-girl night but when I first saw her I really thought she was a woman. She brought her bf over...he looked at me and just nodded. We went into the private room but left the door open...he sat down in a chair and motioned for me to sit on the bed. I sat down and he motioned her towards me. She knelt down and started sucking my cock while he watched. We ended up on the bed with her sucking us both, me sucking him, taking turns fucking her ass...the whole time the door was wide open and guys would stand in the doorway watching us and jerking off. Eventually we invited one of the guys onto the bed with us...she started sucking him and seconds later he came in her mouth. He was a bit embarrassed and left pretty quickly. We had been going at it for a couple of hours and she was on all fours sucking her bf while I was fucking her ass before I finally came. I told her I was going to cum, she spun around and the 2 of us were trying to get the condom off. I had already started cumming by the time we got it off but she got my cock in her mouth 2 get the last couple of squirts and suck out the last few drops. Was one of my craziest and most fun experiences ever!
trying1stcd

Postby photoseth on Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:15 pm

So many crazy things I've done. Guess my favorite is my wife had a party for her company co-workers. When most had left and the drunk ones were down for the count I couldn't sleep so walked thru the house, wife sound asleep snoring in our bed. In the living room on the sofa was a younger girl about 23 that I had seen her pop a couple of pills earlier while drinking heavily. On the floor about 6 feet away was her bf also snoring and had seen him consume a lot of whiskey. I reached over the sofa and felt up her tits which she didn't move or change breathing. I went around and eased her shirt up and played with her tits, still no change. Reached up her shorts leg and felt her pussy and slid her shorts down to her ankles. I had a hard on but there was no way to penetrate her without picking her up and repositioning her so I jacked off onto her pussy then fingered her until the cum was mostly dried or gone. I was getting hard again and put it on her partially open lips. I was pressing the head against her teeth when she moved. I quickly hid behind the sofa and it took her a couple of minutes to come out of it but she was whispering cuss words under her breath and kick the shorts off and went to the restroom. While she was in there I went back to bed, my wife stirred so I woke her and had great sex. Guess the girl was on birth control as a year later she still had no children.
photoseth

Postby MashulkaM on Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Most crazy thinkg what i m dont it is have sex with homeless mens.
MashulkaM

Postby sitravon on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:49 pm

End of 2000 I lived in the USA as an ex-pat. One of my co-workers brought his sister on a business trip. Both stayed at my house. Already on the first night I stayed in her bed for the night...no sex. Second night, we had sex. The next morning her brother just stepped in to the room....needless to say he was quite speechless. From that night on she slept in my bed and we had great sex. We all three flew back to my home country. Her brother was nice enough to let her sit next to me (originally she had coach class and we (her brother and me) had business class). On that flight I joined the mile-high club :D
After landing in Europe she had to wait about 5 hours for her connection flight. I stayed with her and we took a walk outside the airport. There was a little hill with a bench and it was in view of the airport. We had great sex on the bench...knowing that we could be seen by anyone from the airport.
She visited me for Xmas and we went to our company’s Xmas party. We got trunk and horny. We went to my old office with an opal glas door and had sex. We heard people walking down the hall way and we were sure they saw our shadows. Also later we went to the girls restroom and had sex in a stall....only interrupted by a girl who went to the stall next to us. We were dating for about 3 months and had crazy sex. Unfortunately we broke off.
In 2004 i met my US-wife. While we were dating she showed my around where she went to schools and college. She was also a bit crazy and most of the time she did not wear a slip 8-) When we visited her college in Lancaster county in PA we had sex in the library...college was on and there were students in the library and they looked quite puzzled when we walked by.
Crazy enough? Maybe, maybe not....but I had fun :D
sitravon

Postby mslut41 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:27 am

My sister and I were very young when we started fooling around. Even though I was older she was the Dominant one. One day I was on all fours licking her preteen cunt, my legs were spread and hole open, when our dog jumped on me. My sister ordered me to stay still and she helped the dog penetrate my hole. It was my first real cock in my ass! She saw that I loved it and called me a dog faggot. After that I never got to fuck her again. The dog fucked me a lot and I serviced her friends.
mslut41

Postby publicscore on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:52 pm

This weekend, my girl and me went to Aachen, Germany. We had dinner in a burger bar near Anthoniusstreet and my girl drank a few cocktails after that. We were sitting next to each other, me with my arm around her, and all after dinner I was slightly caressing the side of her tit with my fingers. The alcohol and touching made her horny as hell. She told me she would suck my dick in a dark alley on the way back to the hostel.

Around eleven we left the bar and walked through Anthoniusstreet, for those who don't know (I didn't), this the red light street of Aachen. My girl started waving at some of the girls behind the windows, making me hornier still.

While crossing Katschhof where people were sitting on a terrace, I took out my cock and put in her hand. She dragged me along using my cock and squeezing it at the same time. When we reached the other side of the square and had gone into the side street there, she pushed me up against the wall of the Domsingschool and started sucking on my cock.

After a minute or two I made her stop and we walked on to Klosterplatz. We quickly discovered this was a dead and we started to back. But then I saw a platform cart, one of those crane cars on big wheels and I dragged her behind this, I pushed her to her knees and started face-fucking her. Looking past the cart, I saw a girl walking along the open side of the square who stopped and started doing things on her phone. That is when I pull my girl up, turned her around, pulled her legging down and started fucked her front behind, just a few metres away from this girl.

When the girl walked on, I pulled out and we walked on through Jacobstreet. Every time we passed a deep vestibule or porch, my girl dragged me inside and she start sucking my cock like mad. Twice I pulled down her legging and fucked her from behind up against a wall while people were walking by in the street. She was so fucking wet, her pussy started dripping.

She got hornier and hornier and more into the whole public sex side of it as we continued up Jacobstreet. She dragged me along holding my cock some of the way.

At one point, as we were crossing a side-street, she stopped, looked at me and said, you like this right, and dropped to her knees in the middle of the street and started sucking me right there. So I grabbed her head and face-fucked her in the middle of that side-street. We had to move on when a car drove into the side-street from the otherside.

Some metres away from our hostel she pulled down the top of her dress and made me suck her nipples while on the sidewalk. (A cop car drove along, but I guess didn't see us.) A group of about 5 teenage girls walked by and had a good look at how I was fondling those tits and sucking her nipples and started commenting to each other. That got me so hot I pulled my cock out and started jerking it while sucking on those nipples and looking at those girls.

Needless to say, back at the hostel, my girl got the hardest fuck ever. I licked her pussy and asshole while she was sitting on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed until she came. Then I threw her on her back, put her legs in the air and squatted on top of her, fucking her extra hard, while choking her her with my hands around her throat, telling her what a slut she is.

I emptied my balls all over her tits and face (and believe me, there was enough of it, edging all the way home, like we did). We got up to go to the shared bathroom of our floor. It was late so she went topless and just in her string and walking those few metres to the bathroom, as a guy came in from somewhere and got a good look at her jizz covered face and tits and asked her how she was doing.

Best night ever!
publicscore

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire