Craziest thing you've done!

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Craziest thing you've done!

Postby myles351 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Can't really choose which was the craziest. You decide:

- BJ and fucking with married female co-worker in a parking garage elevator. I worked in a hotel and learned how to use the doors to stop the car between floors without setting off the alarm.

- fucked in an alley between houses on way home from a bar (where else would I be coming from). Anyone could have walked or driven by.

- BJs (plural) in the lobby area of a hotel ballroom area. She was talented at covering up when people did go by on occasion.

- Fucking on a table in one of the same ballrooms with lights on.

- Fucking in the dunes at a public beach and being watched.

- Had my date take her clothes off and put her feet on the dashboard of my car so I could finger her while I drove all around downtown LA, CA. She came at least 3 times.

- Fingered my date to orgasm at the movies then she blew me. It was Toy Story 3 FYI.

- Took a married friend to dinner with her wearing only heels and a trenchcoat. Fucked in the parking lot after.

- Had sex with a pschizophrenic who forgot to take her meds before our date and then told me the morning after. It kind of explained the never ending multiple orgasms she had. My tongue and dick were exhausted but who can say No to such an enthusiastic audience. :-)

- Laughed out loud and then went back to munching her pussy after she let out a hellacious fart in my face. Married her too. lol
myles351

Postby tdog442 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:39 am

A girl in my second grade class touched my penis during class. We had a subsitute teacher who was pretty stupid and didn't notice much. We were sitting in the back of a group seated around the teacher while she read to us. I don't remember much but I knew she said she'd invite me to her birthday party if I'd let her touch my "weiner". So I just unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out so she could touch it. I got her to show her vagina right after too. :D She was sitting on a chair so it was a bit awkward, so she just pulled her pants down a bit a pulled her pussy up for me to see it. Wasn't much though, just a child's small slit. I don't know if anyone saw us or if the teacher ever noticed anything. ;) This was a very strange encounter though given that neither of us probably knew what sex even was, and I definately couldn't have had an erection.

I wish I still knew her today, she might still be just as horny. Probably would have fucked her alot if I knew her after puberty.
tdog442

Postby Oxdradium on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:39 pm

3 days Reaggie Festival in pouring rain. The following evening was all totally covered in mud. On the second night I was with a really super horny bitch - I still do not know their names, like the equally runs, drunk and stoned - we fucked all night in the mud. I was so horny that I could not stop the sludge.
The next morning had us pick up the ambulance, so we had excoriated us in the mud, that we could not move us ... :twisted:
Oxdradium

Postby TinyNutsTim on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:19 am

This is easy. Though I'm not cuckold, went along with my wife's desires to satisfy her fetish. I allowed and participated in activities that caused severe damage to my nuts causing them to shrink and atrophy further and further until they're not much more than little balls of scar tissue. They weren't serving any other purpose, any way. The other is stretching my hole out into a huge ass-cunt for me and of course my wife to have fun with. Just some pervert trivia -- it's become my favorite sex organ. Now I know why women like huge cocks in their pussies and ass-cunts.
TinyNutsTim

Postby liketolookatstuff on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 am

While I still live at home I drilled a small hole in my sisters bedroom door and watched her undress for bed most nights for a year until I moved out. Best wank I ever had was while watching her. Never been topped by anyone or any situation SINCE and that was 40 years ago. Funny thing is I never really got on with my sister and we have barely spoken in those 40 years but I have the best memories of her firm tits and downy pussy lips.
liketolookatstuff

Postby nuggethunter on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Craziest/hottest: wife and I got married right out of high school in 1976. Now, she was hot, but her 37-year-old Mom had the HOTTEST ass I'd ever seen, an ass that she flaunted whenever we went to the in-laws. Long story short: when we discovered my wife couldn't have children, her Mom volunteered to carry a baby for us, which meant artificial insemination at the Cleveland Clinic, about 70 miles away. I of course provided the sperm and my wife the egg. The only thing was, I started fucking my mother-in-law to make SURE the pregnancy took, without my wife's knowledge, and it was my mother-in-law's idea. Ten months later my wife was singing the praises of the Cleveland Clinic...but her Mom and I knew better. The down side was, once the baby was delivered, Jeannie and I never fucked again. That was her one stipulation, that we end our fuck sessions after Lisa was born. To this day, Jeannie and I are the only ones who know the truth.
nuggethunter

Postby Krowser111 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:20 pm

Somebody told me to go fuck myself once,I still haven't been able to stick my willy up my bum, believe me I've tried.
Krowser111

Postby WifeSucksCockforCandy on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:51 am

Let's see... The wildest thing I've done is be the center of a gang bang. It was me and 5 guys. My husband brought four of his friends over and ALL of them fucked me, one after the other. That's all I've got!
WifeSucksCockforCandy

Postby 2159tony on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:48 pm

I have been fucking my twin sister for over 30 years. It started when we was 15 and we have never stopped. She is married and I am married but we live two blocks from each other and we fuck all the time, I fuck her more than I do my wife,
2159tony

Postby bellashaw on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:29 am

Sex on top of a water tower. Yeah. Really.
bellashaw

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire