stealing panties

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

stealing panties

Postby Collantlover9 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:39 am

Just wondering if any of ye ever stole panties off family,friends,neighbours or strangers. I did it a lot when i was younger and i must admit it was a total turn on. Ever get caught and how did u desl with dst.
Collantlover9

Re: stealing panties

Postby abusehumiliate_me on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:04 am

A long time ago I was house sitting for my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins while they were out of town. My cousins were all girls and at the time they were 12,14,23. I was 22. I couldn't stop myself and i went into each of my cousin's rooms and took their dirty socks and underwear out of their hampers and buried my face into them. I also licked the soles of their high heels. Their scents were utterly amazing. I did it every night for a week. I took a couple pairs of panties and socks home with me, putting them in a zip lock bag to preserve the scent.

A couple years later the same three cousins were hanging out at my place and I took the socks right off my middle cousin's feet and refused to give them back. We were arguing about something and I offered to bet $5 that i was right. She said she didn't have $5, so i told her she had to give me her socks. She laughed and agreed, i proved her wrong and took her socks. She tired to get them back when they left. But i told her that she shouldn't make bets unless she knew she could win.
abusehumiliate_me

Postby pta25f on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:32 am

My Best friend has an adorable older sister, a year older than me, I've been wanting to fuck her for years but I never was able to, But one time a few years ago I was alone in the house because my friend took a shower and I was waiting around so I went in his sisters room, locked the door and I got naked right away. I found a bottle of some kind of KY jelly looking stuff so i spread it all over my cock and I was looking around on her iPod touch looking at some sexy pics she took of herself privately, Not nude pics, but sexy pics, wet hair pulling her shirt up being sexy, I looked in a drawer and took out a pink pair of panties and put them on and I laid down in her bed and jacked off for about 10 minutes, it was a great time laying in her bed pleasing my cock with her lube. I kept the pink panties and I wore them on many occasions after that, i would sometimes piss my pants wearing them and that was great.

Another day I went into her room again, put on a nice pair of white panties and I kept them on for a while , I decided to put them back in the drawer after I wore them that day
pta25f

Postby sissyjessah on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:20 am

As long as I can remember I have had an interest in femininity. I started off stealing my mom, step mom and sisters clothes. Not just that dildos to. Then girlfriends clothes, their roommates stuff. Even a good friends gf's stuff, put a run in her stockings. She knew. My mom figures both caught me, a gf did too. She was ok with it though.
sissyjessah

Postby dicktracey52 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:38 pm

For years I stole panties, family, neighbours and any I could find
dicktracey52

Postby 10011 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Stole my moms when I was younger, and when she was away I like slept in her bed with all her underwear around me. Oh, she was such a tease the slut.

Postby wildmo on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:26 am

Does it count if you asked for them after they had cum in them ? They were very useful later when I was in my teens i would smell them while I talked to her on the phone while we both masturbated.
wildmo

Postby slut_daddy on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Stole my moms at first, starting around 12. Would also steal from clothes lines as well to get panties of girls closer to my age. I have never stopped stealing panties...wife, daughters, nieces when i can. I even steal from friends clothes hampers when i visit them. Age, size does not matter.
slut_daddy

Postby katrich on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm currently blessed with a plethora of soiled knickers at my disposal. My niece is here for a week this time, and by the smell and texture of her cute little pussy covers, she's becoming quite the young lady. Have posted some pics of her knickers in my galleries, also have a video of me cumming on her knickers, but can't upload it here for some reason.
katrich

Postby elisa30 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:12 am

i have had mine stolen from my brother,his friends, and boyfriends over the years. never changes, guy want our panties... in a way it is a turn on knowing what they do with them, n the other hand they can be expensive!
elisa30

Next

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire