I Have Had A Boring Sex Life, Any Others?

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

I Have Had A Boring Sex Life, Any Others?

Postby problydrunk on Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:51 pm

Hello, this is my first post in the Forum. I've been around Imagefap for 10 years but never thought to look at the Forum. It looks like a good place to learn things. Well, I can't sleep, I have been up all night, now I'm swilling whiskey and will try to conk out in a bit. But first I thought I would ask you folks if you consider your overall sex life to be boring. I was quiet and shy from the get go, avoided girls like the plague, never had any sexual experimentation with guy friends (although it might have happened once but my mother broke it up). Fast forward to present day: I have had two 100% vanilla wives, no sex with the first wife last 18 years of a 30 year marriage. Wife number two is a lovely lady, no complaints there. So... how many women partners have I had? Wives 2 Office "romance" 1 Single pokes 3 Paid blowjobs 1 So not counting the paid blowjob (which was great because wife #1 didn't suck) I have had just 6 women. No guys, no gurls. That's pretty damn low I would think. I've always enjoyed masturbating way more than sex anyway because once you finish, you just clean up and go about your business- no cuddling, talking about the future, etc. Now I'm getting so fucking old... I could have sex with wife #2 every day if I wanted but I can't get hard very often and I drink a lot. So there you go. I'm working on that. I feel I am disappointing her and that isn't fair. Shit.

Thanks for reading this, if you want to add your story please do. If you want to laugh and rip me up that's okay too. Like I said, I have always been quiet and shy and Beta to boot. Not a good combination to attract women. I have other topics I hope to post too, depending on the reaction this one gets. Peace out, problydrunk
problydrunk

Re: I Have Had A Boring Sex Life, Any Others?

Postby cofffee124 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:52 am

You can go to sexdollpartner.com to find a promotional sex doll for stimulation. If you fall in love with this feeling, then buy an expensive sex doll.
The sex dolls on sale here are as cheap as $559, and the torso can be purchased for $99.
cofffee124

Return to General Off Topic