I love stretching my anus and Im addicted

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

I love stretching my anus and Im addicted

Postby bbcsissy26 on Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:43 am

Im addicte to stretching my asshole and butthole out while chastisting myself all night for days sometimes omg it has gotten terrible but feels so good and I want to be a good little cum slut now

Happy to be a part of the forum! Im uploading a lot of my photos right now ! this place is cool

Anyway, how long did it take you to stretch your anus to the desired degree I want it huge huge! I already hold a very huge plug in!
bbcsissy26

Re: I love stretching my anus and Im addicted

Postby problydrunk on Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:20 pm

I came late into the sport but I now have a nice collection of butt plugs. I haven't used them in a while, lost my mojo I guess but I want to get back in the stretching game. I have some plugs which are pretty thick and I haven't tried to use them yet. Ultimate goal? To stuff a beer can in my ass and take pictures of it. I remember seeing a woman with a full size wine bottle stuffed in her asshole and I thought How is this possible? Since then I have become educated and have seen so much more, and recently I read that it is entirely possible to stretch a human asshole 7 inches. Well 7 inches is pretty damn wide so let's go for it! Also I was worried that my doctor would see my gaping ass when he did a medicare physical but medicare does not require a prostate exam now. So yo ho, stretch the anus! Good luck, I will follow your progress.
problydrunk

Re: I love stretching my anus and Im addicted

Postby joyvenusianarts on Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:38 am

I love jerking off my anus. On all fours on a bed or on the floor, I start by stroking my asshole with one finger, then two, then three, then four. Slowly but surely, while making faster and faster circular movements, I begin to gently open my asshole. At one point I put my index finger in, then my middle finger, then my ring finger, then my little finger. I move back and forth, slowly at first, then faster and faster. And while finger fucking myself, I spread my horny slutty asshole more and more. I make circular movements, clockwise, then counterclockwise. And while continuing to turn, I push my fingers in more and more and spread my asshole more and more. I open it wider and wider and suddenly I withdraw my fingers while keeping my asshole as wide as possible and lifting my buttocks. Then I suddenly push in my four fingers and fuck myself while repeating the movement clockwise and counterclockwise. At intervals, I withdraw my fingers again, tap my anus, caress it and push my fingers back in. It's really enjoyable and it makes me hard as hell.

The next step is devoted to a masterful anal dildoing. Sometimes I use a big dildo 7 centimeters (2.75 inches) wide and 25 centimeters (9.85 inches) long. I insert it directly and suddenly after first lubricating it with special fisting cream. I then go back and forth as quickly as possible. It's really exciting and I feel an indescribable pleasure deep in my ass. Sometimes, I impale myself squarely on a huge dildo, 6.5 centimeters (2.55 inches) wide, but this time with a length of 35 centimeters (13.75 inches). I get on all fours and take it deep in my ass up to the hilt. I also sometimes squat on it. This dilsdo has indeed a good base and it can stand up on its own. In addition, it is removable. So I move back and forth as quickly as possible until I feel intense pleasure and my erect cock spurts cum without the need to jerk off. It's truly a magical moment! It's certain, when it comes to anal stretching, what I prefer is this kind of good anal pounding where my ass is well busted and well dilated! There's no denying it, I'm a real slutboy and a real fuckdoll!
joyvenusianarts

Return to General Off Topic