im beginning to think theirs no fakers photo shoppers here.

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

im beginning to think theirs no fakers photo shoppers here.

Postby wifepicposter on Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:29 am

Ive posted many many many albums for fakes . even for cum tribs not a damn fucking request has been done i either get oh i might do it i maybe will do it or i get in a day or two or a few days but then still get nothing at all
wifepicposter

Re: im beginning to think theirs no fakers photo shoppers here.

Postby iwanktoomuch on Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:33 am

Well, faking pictures of people isn't that simple -- at least, doing it half-way convincingly isn't... It takes time, effort, and skill: if I were that skilled, I wouldn't spend my time fulilling someone else's fantasies unless it was made to be worth my while in some way! That's why I don't do custom captions: I'm either not interested in the topic people want written about, not comfortable using pictures of random people who probably didn't consent to being used (not saying that's the case with you, obvs.), and am opposed to taking money for captions.
iwanktoomuch

Postby wifepicposter on Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:18 am

iwanktoomuch wrote:Well, faking pictures of people isn't that simple -- at least, doing it half-way convincingly isn't... It takes time, effort, and skill: if I were that skilled, I wouldn't spend my time fulilling someone else's fantasies unless it was made to be worth my while in some way! That's why I don't do custom captions: I'm either not interested in the topic people want written about, not comfortable using pictures of random people who probably didn't consent to being used (not saying that's the case with you, obvs.), and am opposed to taking money for captions.

what i just posted has nothing to do with what your describing half of what you said makes no sence at all when for one im giving full concent by posting and really it doesnt take that much time ive had many do it within just minutes without taking tons of time ive had fakes of many different types done quickly and had captions done quickly . without taking tons of time ive had real real good and high quality ones done at that in a timely manor.
wifepicposter

Postby drunkwhorelover on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:50 am

I hooked you up with some fakes and caption in this gallery https://www.imagefap.com/gallery/119773 ... e=0&edit=1
Hope you like
drunkwhorelover

Return to General Off Topic