Need INCEST category

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

Need INCEST category

Postby Incestmomson on Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:41 am

Please if modrator add a new category INCEST
Incestmomson

Re: Need INCEST category

Postby katechez79 on Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:41 am

Great Idea but they will never do it. I'm sure they might do a Step-Family category
katechez79

Postby TakenSpace25 on Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:48 pm

I love incest! I agree with this post, Ive made a lot of incest fakes
TakenSpace25

Postby Appetite4leg52 on Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:30 pm

I send pictures of my girl friend to her grandpa email. I used cropped her face and added another girl face but jer pussy and tits are his granddaughter. He jerks off to the pictures asking for more of her. He recently request i send her panties to him by mail. I am going to so i can watch on videos he sends me him sniffing his granddaughter pussy as he cums
Appetite4leg52

Postby TakenSpace25 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:24 pm

Appetite4leg52 wrote:I send pictures of my girl friend to her grandpa email. I used cropped her face and added another girl face but jer pussy and tits are his granddaughter. He jerks off to the pictures asking for more of her. He recently request i send her panties to him by mail. I am going to so i can watch on videos he sends me him sniffing his granddaughter pussy as he cums

This is really hot! that perv grandpa would loves doing it with your girl :twisted:
TakenSpace25

Postby Appetite4leg52 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:18 am

TakenSpace25 wrote:
Appetite4leg52 wrote:I send pictures of my girl friend to her grandpa email. I used cropped her face and added another girl face but jer pussy and tits are his granddaughter. He jerks off to the pictures asking for more of her. He recently request i send her panties to him by mail. I am going to so i can watch on videos he sends me him sniffing his granddaughter pussy as he cums

This is really hot! that perv grandpa would loves doing it with your girl :twisted:

What's hot is that he has sent back pictures of him doing cum tributes to the picture. His hard cock and his granddaughters sexy body. I showed my girlfriend her grandpas cock cumming. She has no idea she seen her grnadpas cock and he has no idea he jerks of to his own granddaughter.
Appetite4leg52

Postby MonsieurBome on Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:29 pm

Pretty much everything labeled 'incest' is fake anyway, so why bother creating a category for that?
MonsieurBome

Postby Appetite4leg52 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:07 pm

MonsieurBome wrote:Pretty much everything labeled 'incest' is fake anyway, so why bother creating a category for that?

As a teen i was dating a girl that her grandpa use to give her a drink when her grandma went to work. He started to spike her drink. She would get flirtatious. It escalated to her one day in the shower with him naked. This girl would often talk about her Dads dick and how big it was. She even had sex next to him in a tent.
Appetite4leg52

Postby iwanktoomuch on Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:19 am

I'll be honest: unlike everyone else in this comment section, I can't stand incest as a fetish. I think an incest category is a great idea: that way, any gallery that's about incest can go in there, and I and everyone else who doesn't fetishise incest don't have to see it!
iwanktoomuch

Postby Appetite4leg52 on Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:35 am

iwanktoomuch wrote:I'll be honest: unlike everyone else in this comment section, I can't stand incest as a fetish. I think an incest category is a great idea: that way, any gallery that's about incest can go in there, and I and everyone else who doesn't fetishise incest don't have to see it!

Imy comment was a very honest answer. I think incest does happen it is rarely talked about. Most things you see online are fake but if we disregard all the bullshit you may find real stuff.
Appetite4leg52

Next

Return to General Off Topic