Offer - FREE - hundreds of original photos

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

Offer - FREE - hundreds of original photos

Postby Admirer999 on Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:07 pm

This is a genuine offer.

A while ago I bought a collection of original slide / transparency images from a car boot sale (those in there UK will know the kind of event!). They are all professional Glamour / Software images dating from the late 1970's or early 19880's, the kind of photos that appeared in UK top-shelf glamour mags at the time.

I intended to scan or digitise these photos and post on this site, as they deserve to be seen. However time, knowledge, equipment and discretion are against me and this is unlikely to happen any time soon.

There are over 360 6x6 slides and over 60 35mm slides of various models, not really sorted or ordered, featuring various models amateur and professional (I judge)

My offer is this:
I WILL SENT ALL THESE SLIDES TO YOU FOR FREE IF YOU WILL DIGITISE AND POST ON THIS SITE. YOU GET TO KEEP THE ORIGINALS. Send within UK Only I'm afraid

There is no catch, just my way of giving back. This is a genuine offer and I hope it will attract someone genuine in return. Once sent of course I will have no way of making you digitise and post the photos but I trust the community!

Thanks for reading, get back to me for further details :-)
Admirer999

Return to General Off Topic