A question for sissy's

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

A question for sissy's

Postby sissynancyboy on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:59 am

I've noticed that when ever I see galleries with pictures of older men and women that label them as dirty, vile, disgusting, old, ugly, etc etc and other derogatory terms I can't see it at all. They all seem to have their own beauty. Because of my early sexual experiences with older men I guess I have a fetish for them, although I do like macho hunky men too. Twinks aren't really my 'thing', maybe it's opposites attract. I've noticed that some other sissy's seem to like older, maybe fatter men too, so my question to all you other sissy's, are you sexually drawn to older men and maybe women too?
sissynancyboy

Re: A question for sissy's

Postby GlassHouseSnail on Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:21 pm

Hello

For me, it really depends on the mood of the day. If I'm really longing for a 'daddy', I'll probably look for a man like you're describing rather than some sculpted hunk.

I guess I get 'romance novel cover' from someone like that instead of 'daddy'.
GlassHouseSnail

Postby tusklore on Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:14 pm

I started sucking cock when I was 24 years old. The 1st few guys I sucked were in their late 20s to mid 30s. Then I started sucking guys that were in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.

I was doing these guys when I was drunk and horny. When I sobered up I'd wonder, ''what are you doing with these old guys''? Answer was, you gotta blow the dicks that are available for blowing.

Looking back, I assume these older guys felt extra good getting blown by a good looking mid 20s fag.

So I didn't have a fetish for older guys, I just developed a comfort zone with them. Not into twinks then or now. Now that I'm in my 50s, I've actually blown guys in their 70s.
tusklore

Postby stephaniefag on Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:23 pm

I think finding older cock is easier. the first time I sucked a cock, was when I was just 21 and left the bar horney. There was a xxx store on my way home, my first time inside one. Had a pocket full of quarters, so decided to check out the video booths. The walls had glory holes and I sat jacking off to the video. All of a sudden a cock poked thru the hole, I started rubbing it and then went down on it and had it in my mouth. After he came in my mouth, I asked if he could fuck me too, but he said he couldn't so soon. I was ready to take it in my ass. 35 years later, I have been fucked in the ass a few times
stephaniefag

Postby sashaSins on Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:54 pm

i have to agree, old man fucking a young pretty sissy is kinda hot. not too old though, i like daddy type. It's also the oppp attracts thing. if i'm slim i like being with a big, muscular or just big sized man. It looks hot af.
sashaSins

Postby CuriousJamesUK on Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:42 pm

What a great question! I feel it’s down to personal preference on who you are attracted to, not only physically but also mindfully. For me personally - I’m more physically attracted to an older, hairier guy than a younger twink or muscled, oiled body builder type. For a reason why, I don’t know, that is just my preference.

The human body is a thing of beauty in all its forms and sexual poses and as such should be celebrated and embraced regardless of looks. But to have that similar mindset and be on the same wavelength with the other person surely has to be the only way to feel truly connected and to have that mind-blowing, orgasmic feeling of pleasure
CuriousJamesUK

Postby KnotYourAverageRider on Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:00 pm

For me, yes, I am drawn to older men because the age gap is pretty taboo and sexually exciting to me. I don't necessarily have a preference with body type, but I like heavier set guys, or just larger framed guys so it makes me feel a bit vulnerable. Love the feeling of his weight on top of my back as he has his way. I also find fem/sissies incredible cute and sexy as well. It's more a playful encounter there and I prefer we switch being top and bottom. With husky Daddy types.. I prefer to always be bottom.

I'm also a size queen so love thick and long cocks. I don't discriminate.. haha but just slow stretch and deep take your breath away pounding definitely gets the precum to leak out copiously.
KnotYourAverageRider

Postby tusklore on Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:12 pm

I'm not into twinks, too young for me. I became aware of my true sexuality when I was 24, rather later than most I would guess. And at age 24 anyone from 18 up was fair and welcome game. But since there was so much competition for available dicks, I found myself with mostly older men. Men my father's and grandfather's age. So, now after 35 years of being a girly faggot I'm comfortable with any guys from mid-twenties and older. And among those ages the nice fit body types would be my faves.
tusklore

Postby jonni650 on Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:37 am

I'm an older CD and find that older men are more appreciative of your attention and forgiving if you don't look like a much younger gurl.
jonni650

Return to General Off Topic