Whats the best moment in the history of your sex life?

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

Whats the best moment in the history of your sex life?

Postby CaliKat on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:34 am

Mine is one from a while back where I was getting freaky outside a motel room and we got a complete strange to piss on me after the guy I was with did it. It didnt even involve any like sexual contact but I still lost control big time during that and it is probably my most powerful orgasm.

So whats the best moment in the history of YOUR sex life?
CaliKat

Re: Whats the best moment in the history of your sex life?

Postby jackp_78 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:48 pm

As a young teen, fucking a 50 something year old grandmother. I had no idea what I was doing but we fucked for hours.
jackp_78

Postby FatButtCuck on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:15 am

For me it was when I got to see me wife get fucked by my best friend. I may have only been masturbating and watching but I still say the best orgasm I've had. :)
FatButtCuck

Postby hornytoad111 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:48 am

I can't say for sure what it's labeled considering it didn't involve a another human being but in my teens not knowing how to properly masturbate,I used to put my dick in my vacuum cause it felt good and one day it felt like I was pissing inside the vacuum but way better,I pulled it off all fast wondering what just happened and there was cum everywhere,I was like FINALLY!...so yeah I had sex with a vacuum, so sue me, it was a really hot vacuum though ;-)
hornytoad111

Postby matius69 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:16 pm

At a house party at a friends once...
His girlfriend then kept bragging she gives the best blowjobs ever.
Later that evening he had to go grab some more beer as we ran out.
I looked at her and said, well suck my dick now and show me how good you really are.
At first she was a little nervous and stuttered. I replied to her with something along the lines of 'you're gonna suck my dick, eat my cum and then kiss your boyfriend when he comes back.'
That's how I discovered she was a submissive slut. her blowjob wasn't the greatest. But the overall evening and her listening like a little slut and submitting to me turned me on.
Since then I love fucking other men's girlfriends and wives.
Oh and she wanted it kept secret. :P
matius69

Postby TorchwoodUK on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:51 pm

the first time a woman sat on my face, and abused me whilst she did it, she was totally into it, and its always better when your partner is enjoying herself.
TorchwoodUK

Postby Fuzzballz on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:51 am

The first time I fucked my (now-)wife while wearing her freshly worn underwear.
Fuzzballz

Postby tony570 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:14 pm

For me it was when I was 15 and fucked my little league coach's wife. She was in her 40's and my first woman ever. When she took her clothes off I nearly creamed, her tits where big and beautiful. First time I had cum in a woman's mouth, wow. Two days later she was the first woman I had ever fucked. She taught me a lot.
tony570

Postby couplein2mfm on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:32 pm

Last May, we were at a bar with a male friend on a Tuesday night and had several drinks. I was dressed in a short skirt and had on a thong underneath. After the bar got ready to shut down we were all feeling pretty good and ended up at another bar that serves food. We had a couple more shots and the guy we were with crawled under the booth we were seated in and pulled off my thong and then put it around his neck. My husband was sitting next to me and was fingering me and my pussy was so wet it was making noise and I'm sure the other people in the bar knew what we were doing.

We ended up leaving and taking a cab to our hotel with the guy. Inside the cab the guys took off my skirt and pulled my top up exposing my tits. The guy was fingering me and I was blowing my husband. The guys kept playing with me as we walked in the lobby and then got on the elevator. My husband fucked me and I gave the guy we brought back a blowjob in the elevator. As soon as we got into our room the guy pushed me onto the bed and started eating my ass and pussy from behind and brought me to a climax. My husband got on top of me and started to fuck me which felt really good and the guy with us started rimming and licking my husbands ass as he fucked me which made my husband super hard and more hard than usual. The guy then knelt behind my husband as he and I made eye contact. I spread my husbands ass and pointed at it. The guy pushed his cock into my husband and as my husband fucked me the guy fucked him from behind and leaned in and kissed me deeply until we all climaxed.

The rest of the night and up till about 3 the next afternoon we all lay in the bed and dozed on and off and played with whoever woke me. It was one of the wildest unplanned nights and so much fun. Wish I could make it all happen again, it just worked out and all came together.

Image from when we walked in the door Image
couplein2mfm

Postby knowhere on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:29 pm

Trying facesitting for the first time with an older big assed woman last summer.
knowhere

Next

Return to General Off Topic