How can I edit my gallery tags properly?

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

How can I edit my gallery tags properly?

Postby osom on Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:55 pm

hello everyone.
there has been this announcement by longhairfish which was kindly brought to my attention by another user:

https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopi ... 14&t=20245

AI Gallery uploaders - Must read
>
> Postby longhairfish on 29 Oct 2023 07:23
> Hi everyone!
>
> We are going to try this one more time. Plain and simple ok?
>
> If your gallery contains AI pictures then the only type of category you can choose will be AI.
>
> No other categories can be added.
>
> So what we are seeing is that (for example) someone makes a new gallery. It contains AI and Grannies.
>
> Grannies can not be declared as a category. Only AI.
>
> Starting today we will delete any gallery where AI is not chosen properly. In the past we have given warnings. Which sadly many people are not paying attention to.
-------------------------------------------

the sense or nonsense of this measure could surely be discussed, but perhaps not right now because unfortunately i already have to be worried acutely that my uploads and collected favorites (including all attached comments) might already have disappeared into thin air while typing this text.

one might think that this actually already now is an imposition. but hey, before I get too hung up on this idea i will of course help myself and change the tags to the forced form. - but oh crap, it doesn't seem to work.

could please someone explain kindly how to effectively edit my gallery tags?

my adblocker is already deactivated. in my case there are only those three basic tags to be deleted which I applied to the gallery when I created it right before uploading the pics. two of them I have to get rid of.

thank you
greetings, osom
osom

Re: How can I edit my gallery tags properly?

Postby RobertJ256 on Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:33 pm

https://www.imagefap.com/mycontent.php

And then on the right side click on the three dots (just left from the red X) to change genres. I had to learn this as well :)
RobertJ256

Re: How can I edit my gallery tags properly?

Postby osom on Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:43 am

Dear Robert, thank you so much! I think you've just gained your biggest fan! :D
osom

Return to General Off Topic