Sexless Relationship

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

Sexless Relationship

Postby Lorenzo99 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Hi all, been enjoying imagefap for years and have built up quite a collection of favorites. However I feel my real life relationship doesn't sate my thirst for pussy. My gf of 8 years has grown more and more sex adverse to the point where i'm lucky to get my cock wet once a month, and even then I can forget anything outside missionary position with condom eg blowjobs, pussy eating, cumming inside her etc.

I have a good knowledge of what gets my motor running hot and usually jerk off at least 3 or 4 times a day if I can get away with it.

I still love my gf, but I feel like I need to have my sexual desires fulfilled more/have more sexual experiences.

Anyone else in the same situation and have any ideas what to do? I tried talking to her in a jokey way about it, but she just flat refuses and I don't want to issue her with an ultimatum over it (we're financially committed) and I'm starting to consider an affair or taking a trip to a massage parlour if things don't improve.
Lorenzo99

Re: Sexless Relationship

Postby dinny1 on Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:16 am

Lorenze, I came across your post this evening. I hope that you have moved on from this rather one-sided relationship you described into something more satisfying. I hope you didn't have to resort to the solutions you described in your 2016 post. I was in a loveless, sexless marriage to a very attractive Asian lady for 19 years. We had a child together and never seemed to get any closer than that. Without going into details, after a number of years and her behavior I suspected her of serial infidelity but because of our child I felt obligated to stay. She got caught in a police entanglement that made me finally walk out and move halfway across the country to get away from the stigma of having been with her. Unfortunately, my good intentions made me leave long after I should have. Later I met and married another woman who I have been quite happy with for 26 years. I found all the love that my first marriage had lacked and that was more fulfilling that a quick and easy outside tryst. ;)
dinny1

Return to General Off Topic