My girlfriend pussy to play...

Free and reliable Fap-only gallery-posting forum (thx Silversleeves for the suggestion)

Moderator: admin

My girlfriend pussy to play...

Postby Viceroy1 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 am

My girlfriend sent out of the bath, lay down on the bed and fell asleep ...
I decided that I would do her some pictures ... washed, shaved and smelling pussy always looks good ...
I could not resist, I had to lick her ...
She woke up and I asked why I do her pictures ... I replied that imagefap ... piqued her that so many people see her ...
She asked me to asked on the forum if someone wants to lick or fuck her and how ...

We are waiting for your hot, nasty , sharp and spicy comments ...
Make her wet...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Viceroy1

Re: My girlfriend pussy to play...

Postby phillyfan4u on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:29 am

I want her completely. Pussy looks soo good I want to make it a meal :P Next time she wakes up It'll be my tongue deep inside her. She love waking up to that ! Pulling her tightly to my mouth, panties still on, I begin to eat and suck her pussy until her panties are drenched from my mouth and her excitement. I rip them in half in my hands. Put both hands behind her ass, pulling her as closely to my face as possible. Only stopping to tell her I won't release until she moans and cums for my mouth and tongue, which is just a matter of minutes. She clenches the bed sheet with both hands, begins to squirm as my mouth is akin to a vacuum on her Hot Box. Screams out "I'm cumming for that mouth" and falls back into the bed. At this point I rolled her onto her stomach, tie her hands and feet to the corners of the bed, and pull out my now Throbbing Cock, proceeding to pump it deep into her, picking up intensity my ball begin to slap repeatedly against her ass. Screaming out "Oh Fuck Me, Fuck Me Harder" ! I begin to explode inside her, pumping her full of my Sweet Creamy Cum, as she cums again, this time for my Huge Cock. Releasing the ties to her legs, at this point, as my load runs along the inside of her thigh. She collapses, feeling completely satisfied.
phillyfan4u

Wanna see this!

Postby Viceroy1 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Wow!
Just a comment I meant!
I would gladly saw how you do what you wrote ...
My girlfriend and me excited by the thought that someone wants to fuck like that!

Thanks!
Viceroy1

Postby phillyfan4u on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:56 am

Let's make it happen...Glad I was able to get both of you excited ! I love to fuck like that :P Your welcome
phillyfan4u

Postby RondallStone on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:05 am

and i imagine you submitting to a 6'6" 245 pound guy as you watch his nearly 9 inch cock fill your fertile pussy with sperm....rondallstone@gmx.com
RondallStone

Postby druide58 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:06 am

she really has a nice pussy. wanna play with it!
druide58

Postby Viceroy1 on Sun May 28, 2017 2:13 pm

druide58 wrote:she really has a nice pussy. wanna play with it!

Let me see this! 8-)
Viceroy1

Postby Viceroy1 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Like?

Viceroy1

Return to Gallery Garden